List of all revealed Mimic skins to date

Really happy that we’re getting them. Couple of them looking great. Not an aria player but that looks so good on her.

Ha, Shadow Shadow Jago is sexy. Gotta have that skin.

7 Likes

Super green.

1 Like

Sadira is really hot in that picture haha. :yum:

4 Likes

Cinder tho
And Spinal
:heart_eyes:

Wait…
That’s the 3rd green Cinder in the game :laughing:

3 Likes

I like how the Cinder one still has red coming out of it. Complementary colors lol

4 Likes
4 Likes

Honestly, I only like glacius, cinder and shadow jago in that color.

1 Like

I think Glacius and Sabrewulf are the best so far since they’re full body, most of the others look kinda weird with the default accessory colors.

I hope there are more inspiring colors.

Kim looks crazy in not a good way

2 Likes

I’m surprised throughout all the footage we haven’t run into a Kan-Ra mimic yet. I wanna know if his bandages are green or if it’s him, like skin

I’m betting its just his skin.

There was another Shadow Lords stream today hosted by @CStyles45 on the Killer Instinct Twitch. New Mimics were seen, including Orchid.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Am I the only one who’s not really feeling the mimic colors/skins?

1 Like

Its hit or miss for me, some of them are amazing and some aren’t.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking, only one I’m really looking forward to is glacius mimic.

Kan-Ra seems to really like mimic Orchid… and I agree.

1 Like

Personally, The Riptor and Spinal ones are the ones I like the most.

I’m fond of Glacius and Sabrewulf, personally. The human ones are by far the worst, having their generic color one clothes on with green skin makes them look sick or something. The beast characters look the best so far, I’m sure Gargos, Eyedol and Rash will look fantastic too.

I’m a very detailed oriented person and the Riptor one bugs me a little bit. All of the “energy” effects on her are blue, the claws and the highlights on the metallic bits for example but the hexagons on her back and green for some reason. I know that’s super nit-picky but the inconsistency kinda bugs me. >__<

Then the claws on Fulgore are green… but they’re supposed to be made of the same plasma? Inconsistencies man, I’m tellin ya.

2 Likes