List of all revealed Mimic skins to date

Just wanted to whip up a little thread to show off the mimics we’ve seen so far, for people who don’t want to hunt them down.

Fulgore

ARIA

Hisako

Riptor

16 Likes

That Riptor skin looks freaking SICK! He looks like Reptar!

5 Likes

So everyone is green?

2 Likes

Fulgore is the best one, so far.

3 Likes

Reptar, King of the Ozone!

7 Likes

Shame…I wish it was blue or purple.

That’s… kinda boring…

All mimics are going to be green? They should call in sick.

4 Likes

Does this mean that omen might be getting a color 7? Probably not but at least he plays a part in this story unlike S2. I think the mimic skins would look better with their accessories in black that way Kim can finally match without the need for accessories… ■■■■■■■ pink coat.

1 Like

Mimics are part of Gargos. Gargos has that green mist. It’s part of his theme. That’s why they’re green. But I understand why people wouldn’t want other colors. Who knows, maybe other mist colors are unlockable?

1 Like

If they were purple, then that would make Riptor a purple people eater.

4 Likes

Green people…purple shadow moves…uh…

1 Like

She’s a man eater.

2 Likes

Witness how crazy she looks.
The only characters that will make any sense are the non human ones.

Seems they have the weird distorted VFX that Hisako has also.

I think the effect itself is more similar to the Cinder VFX

I don’t know, if you look at the riptor mimic there’s clearly a second silhouette next to her.

Right, but the foggy stuff and the swirls remind me of cinder. If could be a combination of the two with some extra stuff thrown in.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I really like the Fulgore and Riptor skins! I hope they have those vfx when the player uses them.

2 Likes

These mimics would be perfect to use in Spinal’s Skeleport ender against different characters like in KI Classic.

2 Likes

I quite like the Aria mimic skin. Looks nice blended with her default gold.
Its in the Gamespot video. She appears after the Spinal fight.