List of all revealed Mimic skins to date

Where did you see that one?

Added Spinal, ARIA and Hisako’s skins.

Even though I’m not a fan of aria, her mimic skin looks pretty legit. Thanks for posting these

No problem, I just hope they’re unlockable and that the non-canon and locked characters get them too
 (Rash, Arbiter, RAAM, Gargos, Shago & Eyedol)

1 Like

Pretty sure guest characters won’t have mimic skins. If so, will they have any other type of skin unlocks for them? Hmm

Well, I don’t think they’ll have mimic skins simply because they can’t be made/controlled by gargos since they’re not part of the story. Idk, hopefully they get something

Well I mean, I hope they add them regardless of if it makes sense. So everyone gets a cool green skin. x3

1 Like

Yea I hope they get something, some accessories would be nice too lol

Honestly, with this mode they can add so much more stuff/unlockables to the game. Wether it’s colors/skins/accessories/nerfs/buffs.

I went ahead and updated the characters with intros and added gifs for them.

1 Like

Small insignificant nitpick incoming

The human mimics are really silly IMO

Default colors with green skin? That’s it!? The designers at Iron Galaxy are geniuses! They’re capable of better than this.

Non-human characters are golden though! 🖒

2 Likes

The only nitpick I have is ARIA’s bots aren’t properly textured, they use the default then POP in as green once on her body. A small oversight but still should be fixed.

1 Like

dude I can’t wait for green Rash

2 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

It’s possible that the human characters will look better with the green mist animation. I think Thunder and Kim above don’t quite look great because it’s just images, not gifs.

“Watch out, boy! She’ll chew you uuuuuup!”

I NEED THAT RIPTOR SKIN!

Like now.

2 Likes

Careful that one has sharp teeth.

Really this isn’t true for every character because Cinder already has 2 green skins :frowning:

Fulgore looks sick! :robot:

1 Like