Kim Wu
Mira
Gargos
TJ Combo
Tusk
Sabrewulf

RAAM is closest at 41.

1 Like

Well, after looking into it turns out I hadn’t finished all the story modes…I was missing Aria’s hard challenge…so I finished it. I haven’t played much with Aria, so I was playing a little wonky at first, but I finally managed to wrap my head around her gameplay and surprisingly her hard challenge really wasn’t…maybe it’s just because I’ve gotten better since season 2 story mode was released. I mean I’ve hit Killer rank 3 times over since then, so yeah. IMHO her knee shotgun moves almost seem too good. I’d swear she’s firing rock salt shells…

Still, I think she’s going to be my next L50.

1 Like

Hey, hey, hey, hey! HEEEEEYY GUYS! My Eyedol is 18 level! :smiley:

1 Like

Mine is 19 >:3

1 Like

Cool. But I will get 50 levels first before you get it! >: D

I left Eyedol at level 21 last night when I finally went to bed. I should have him to 50 by Sunday easily if not sooner.

Tomorrow.

I seriously have no characters at 50. This makes me sad! Very close with Shago. Would’ve been there with Glacius but OGs will remember the days of the good ol wipe.

I will work on this

The one which happened around the start of S2 cost me a bunch of the S1 exclusive emblems : /

Not a big deal but it was kind of cool to have them!

Are you referring to the change in season 2 to the KI gold system or the bug in season one that would erase all of your unlocking progress? Hell, one time it even transferred my progress over to my son’s profile.

The latter.

How about letting those who have everyone at 50 into the early Shadow Lords wave :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Level 50
ARIA
Cinder
Fulgore
Glacius
Hisako
Jago
Maya
Orchid
Rash
Riptor
Sabrewulf
Sadira
Shadow Jago
TJ Combo

Level 46
Tusk

Level 41
Kim Wu
Mira

32 and lower
Omen 32
Gargos 29
Kan-Ra 28
Thunder 26
Aganos 16
Spinal 15
Eyedol 14
General RAAM 12

Wow. I’m day 1 and I have level 50 overall and for Wulf only. During the next double XP event I want to invite friends over for a leveling tournament and get more up there!

Bummer, never knew I was missing out on anything.

All Characters at Level 50 with the exception of Eyedol, Level 21.

You cant be a part of our club until you hit a fitty! lol jk

After I finish up Eyedol tomorrow Ill only have 6 more to go… or will it be 7 with a bonus character , huh uh? Come on Rukari…give us a hint!

I got Eyedol to like 21 I think (Whichever level unlocks color 5) and I will probably grind him to 50 next. After that ill probably work on my Glacius who is around the same level lol

1 Like

There, Eyedol at 50 and thus, everyone at 50. Again.

4 Likes

I’m catching up. Eyedol is at 32 for me.
I shall once more join the Mile High Level 50 Club
#Soon

I agree with you. Kan Ra is by no means easy. Maybe he’s easy against someone playing Aria for the first time in their life, or someone fighting against Kan Ra for the first time in their life. Otherwise, though, he has terrible damage, poor mobility, and keep away relies on traps which in turn rely on opponent positioning and his own timing. He’s a tough one.