Level 50 club

Mine says X 3.00 after a match…so I guess that’s Regular = 1.0, Ultra = 2.0 and Weekend = 3.0?

WOW!! so x1.00 + x3.00 + 200% in booster!! (and this is with Aganos) I would max out in no time with the others!! THANKS IG!!! Im taking full advantage of this lol

1 Like

Seeing that XP brings a Smile to my face :smile:

1 Like

lol with Omen the highest I got was over 12100 xp!!

1 Like

I had never seen a double KO in KI until now, so thanks for that @WrathOfFulgore, was interesting exactly how it happened, too.

I added a second character to my level 50 collection today, made it with Orchid and couldn’t be more pleased with how nice the last few skins are. :smiley:

1 Like

My updated list, in order.

Thunder
Kim Wu
Mira
Gargos
TJ Combo
Tusk

Sabrewulf is somewhere around 46, RAAM around 41 or so. The rest are considerably lower.

1 Like

The last few skins of orchid are indeed very nice, I wish there were confirmation of new costumes with attention to the detail the green tiger camo with orange batons and black lipstick/ blue batons with grey camo / purple streaked hair and purple trim vest and purple batons have.

And did you notice the skull & crossbones imprint on her shorts on the black lipstick skin? :slight_smile: also love the tattoos on the last one.

Really hope the orchid figure comes with a whole new exclusive costume.

I’m really hoping there are new costumes soon I really am.

Love the skull and cross bones and the lippy! I also love the pink skin with the pinky/purple highlights and the anime/punky pink boots, her last few colours add a more fun dimension to her character than straight up military style rebel and remind me more of her original design, which always was more "rave chick " than anything remotely military.

I’d like to see a costume that utilises her classic 90s sleek black bob and one that utilises her neon blue alt from the original game.

I wouldn’t want to see anything Ki2 in there as I found the designs pretty awful for all characters, though her tonfas weren’t bad, I just can’t see them making a return as they’d have to make new animations for them to look right.
But yeah, the last few skins and accessories - she be stylin!’ Just don’t need any more half bald hairdos or full face coverings!

1 Like

List is starting to get longer:

Glacius
Jago
Spinal
Fulgore
Aganos
Hisako
Cinder
Aria
Kim Wu
Tusk
Arbiter
Mira
Gargos
RAAM

1 Like

UPDATE *** Gargos added to the club!

Next is Kim Wu! Only 6 more to go until the new characters release!

Level 50
Jago
Fulgore
TJ Combo
Cinder
Omen
Kan-ra
Riptor
Aria
Spinal
Maya
Shadow Jago
Sabrewulf
Hisako
Mira
Tusk
Aganos
Thunder
General Raam
Gargos

LVL 30 - Kim Wu

Below lvl 20
Orchid
Sadira
Glacius
Arbiter
Rash

Forgot Shadow Jago is on my list too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Why does it take random players and designers to constantly let the official design dept know what should have been implemented day one.

I love you.

My only thing is three years later no one STILL has fixed these things.

My only thing about the tonfas are that they still could be carried like the concept art with the handle at the end , and actually looks more dangerous like thunders tomahawk or tire iron

When I saw Tanya MKX hair I was like HELLO MS FTW
Orchid KI retro needs those redos

1 Like

Lets stay on topic here…Level 50 discussion. Talk about costumes in Pm or the costume thread please.

I have Orchid at level 50 by the way. My first level 50 in killer instinct

My next upcoming is thunder at level 46. I really like his black chest paint color

Awesome! keep it going! Getting characters to 50 benefits more than most realize. It helps with the match ups tremendously. It also helps to get into your opponents head… they fear the 50!

One thing I can relate to that is a lot of players such as hisakos Sadiras and spirals and omens even shadow jagos may believe that they are picking an odd character and my knowledge of their handling at level 50 is a greater advantage than they think. You must know your opponent better than your main to exploit their shortcomings.

Aganos
Fulgore
Gargos
Glacius
Jago
Riptor
Sadira
Shago
TJ Combo

and now Hisako

10 down, 15 more to go (16 if you count S3 #8)

1 Like

Story modes helps a lot with the 25,000 Xp if you havent done all of those yet.

I have.

1 Like

Level 50
Glacius
Jago
Shago
Wulf
Thunder
Fulgore
Cinder
Arbiter

Level 40-49