Let's settle this once and for all, Which one do you want the most?

Wait… Why does fulgore need more natural looking hair? Wouldn’t it make Much more sense with his character philosophy if they did look like cables?

What I’m trying to say is that those cables need to move around when he moves but not flow like hair.

S4, nothing else.

My KI dream is at next years e3 when Microsoft is showing off what scorpio games look like that the current KI is shown on stage with all new 4k textures. I think I would get hyped as hell just like when I heard the KI theme playing at e3 2013

I want a new KI with a waaay bigger budget! Sale that sh** to Netherealms.

Sure, if you want it to play like Mortal Kombat…but we already have MK and Injustice for that…seems to me to be a waste of a unique fighter…

Wow, what a terrible terrible terrible idea :confused:

1 Like

At one conditions. only if they hold all we have now and add old Ki features like 360° stages and camera reactive zoom in and out when in the aire after a ender 4. and more and more

1 Like

I want a KI 4. My reasoning is Season 4 their at this point you will go over the $60 mark. Second you have no incentive to get casuals who only bought the seasons to see how their old favorites will turn out and since their is no more season 4 will lose that connection. Iron Galaxy said multiple times that they cant really change things from Double helix code that is why if we have a 4 they will have more freedom. Ki engine is outdated by that i mean its not using the newer ones like Unreal Engine 4. It will be able to build more hype and interest than a season 4 would since its a new game.

1 Like

What’s wrong with Retro Jago and Fulgore?

IMHO Nothing’s wrong with Retro Jago. But Fulgore, his head looks wrong. Eye shape is off, and he has a weird chin proteusion that the originals didn’t have that makes him look like his faceplate is concave. Plus his body is his KI 2 body, which is fine, but fat, which isn’t.

He has too many rips on his pants though. Needs to be more like his appearance in KI1.

Honestly I could get of Fat-gore’s body if his head looked ok, as it is it looks like a sumo wrestler wearing a homemade Fulgore mask.

1 Like

Lol, yep totally.

Sell KI to NRS? No…I’d rather KI NOT get screwed over by NRS. I’d rather IG keep the reins till I die.

3 Likes

KI4.

Season 4 is overkill and I’m pretty sure IG knows it. The game is far too intimidating and disjointed for new players to compete as it is with the amount of matchups and gimmicks there are right now.

Just polish Season 3 add some features/items here and there and let the game FINALLY rest and mature like it should.

Take the best elements from the 3 seasons and start work on KI4 for Scorpio, use that new power for some jaw dropping graphics.

2 Likes

Just some graphical tweaks and polish, before we discuss Season 4. Just from a quality perspective, but this may not be the course of action due to profit concerns.

I don’t think we need a season 4. What we need currently in KI3 is:

• ultimates/no mercies and humiliations,
  • more stage ultras and fix some of the current stage ultras,
  • more costumes, accessories and colors
  • more polish like others have said,
  • proper arcade/ladder mode/s,
  • fix some of the season 1 retros,
  • stages for the “homeless” characters,
  • balance the gameplay a little more
  • and perhaps 1 or 2 more characters.

I think they should just start working on KI4 and have these as the main points:

• Keep iron galaxy or replace them with someone like playtonic games aka the original RareWare team.
  • Get mick gordon back to work on the soundtrack.
  • New engine, preferably unreal 4, frost 3 or something like those.
  • Bigger budget of course.

It’s 2016, the game is already 3 years old this year. I like KI but it is starting to feel outdated in terms of some wonky animations and graphics.

I think the game is done by now with every character back and some new. Time to make a sequel on a bigger scale with a bigger budget.

3 Likes

5 months post-launch on a new platform, S3 isn’t even finished yet, that sounds like a perfectly reasonable place to pack it up…

Matter of fact, my meal just arrived at my table. Must be about time for next weeks dessert!

Nah, though, in all seriousness, let’s not give up on this one. It’s been around for a mere 3 years, while we’ve seen that fighting games can thrive for nearly a decade at a time. I’d prefer to keep what I know to be good as opposed to coveting irrelevant graphical upgrades because of rampant consumerism and low overall attention span.

3 Likes