Let's settle this once and for all, Which one do you want the most?

Season 4, and I’m ok with less chars if they instead include the “missing” stages and do more skins/colors/accessories for the current ones (retro and new). I’m not a fan of Ultimates, but a lot of people seam to want them so maybe that should be a thing too, and last a new game mode or two :slight_smile:

Killer Instinct 4 should release a year or maybe even 2 years into Scorpios life cycle. What we got is good for a long time, IMO, but with updates done in seasons like now. Next new KI installment should be a big leap in every aspect.

I voted KI4, for the future . But i think that maybe is too fast for that we are here in the present day ,
a season4 with 4 new characters, 3 clasic stages from ki1&2 , fixing all the thing that must be fixed, and making some chances that make the game more finished . Could be great, best hing to revive and complete the oficial return of Killer Instinct to the game arena . Also it give some time to more people to master the game, wich has become a really big thing since 2013.

Pc port its 5 months old
Last character isn’t 1 month old
S3 modes aren’t out yet.

The game MUST continue, there is no reason for a sequel yet.

Even without new content past shadow lords, I dont want a sequel for at least 3 years.

Give the game more time to root and evolve with new content, a sequel would be total letdown

Season 4 or smaller new season, no sequel yet please

1 Like

Voted season 4

I voted for Season 4.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d be very happy with KI4, but I enjoy this current game too much to want to have the content stream end with Shadow Lords. I still want to see Pre-Transformation Cinder, Shadow Orchid, Kelvin and / or Human Sabrewulf. I still want to see what they’d do with a djinn, a lovecraftian character, magical archer etc. Same goes for Eagle and I’d still love to see the old training guy from KI Gold show up as a fully realized character.

Honestly, if they did two more seasons, I’d be more than happy with that.

3 Likes

None of those things. More characters would mess up balance and their complexity would scare people off the game. I dont want KI4 because my potato will not run it and I cannot afford new one. If we would get classic KI games, they should be intact.

I voted S4 ftr.

Also it seems a tad eager to be skipping KI2 and KI3 and going straight to KI4.

If Season 4 has no new characters and just focuses on content like ultimates, S1 stage ultras, accessories, costumes, stages for the homeless characters, and other stuff like that then I’d like a 4th season.

I don’t see any reason to be reaching for a KI4 yet. This game is built to keep growing with more seasons, so why not let it?

1 Like

What do you mean? KI2 came out in the 90’s and this current KI is the third installment.

Oh yeah, this is something I’ve been asking about for a while now.

Yeah they should, here’s how I see it:

• Less rips on jago’s pants
  • More fur and muscle on wulf
  • Thunder at least needs face paint and gloves, they can be biker related to avoid any racism/stereotyping.
  • Orchid’s hair needs to be fixed
  • Fulgore looks fat, needs to look more like those photoshop pictures some people have posted.
  • And can we get retro shadow jago too?

Glacius, Sadira and Spinal have perfect retros.

On who? Sabrewulf? O_o

Nearly all hair in the game looks like flat strips of paper, it could be greatly improved. Honestly its one of the games biggest graphical flaws, the hair is really bad.

2 Likes

Season4ever

Who in the game has good hair graphically speaking?

Jago/Shago’s hair is probably the best.

Orchid’s is probably one of the worst.

Maya, Kim Wu, and Hisako are all tied for the best hair. I don’t know what you’re talking about with Jago lol

1 Like

I see now and completely agree with you there too. Jago does have the best hair in terms of visuals, especially classic jago’s hair which moves smoothly. Looks like mine, flows well in the air haha.

ULTIMATES and stage Ultras for Season One stages!!!

2 Likes

I also think fulgore’s dreads accessory needs to get fixed, needs to move more like actual hair and not look like cables stuck to his back.

Hisako’s hair suffers from the same “beefy jerky” hair that Orchid does but they did try to improve it.

Maya’s hair is exempt from this flaw because she has dreadlocks, they didn’t use the same method.

Kim’s hair looks okay from the front but it still suffers the same poor execution, hers is teriyaki style.