LCD Drops the Gauntlet on Thompson

may I suggest the use of performance enhancing steroids then. the KI committee enforcement team rarely tests for these substances as they are hard to detect. the concoction for this potent steroid is as follows.

1.) drink a small 18 oz. red bull. if you weigh under 150 lbs. drink half. don’t want to be to jittery.

2.) take 1 shot of Japanese sake to smooth of the edginess of the red bull and sake is odorless so no one can detect it.

There ya have it, ninja like response times and calm like a bomb so u don’t botch your inputs under pressure :heart:

1 Like

While the “hype” factor may be down a bit thanks to your “explanation” - I think knowing it was pre-arranged but there’s still actually $500 on the line almost makes it more interesting. Two friends are like “hey, you wanna stream some matches, oh and if you lose maybe give me five-hundred bucks?” - and the other is all “gee, that sounds swell, maybe you could also agree to give me five-hundred dollars in the case that I am victorious?” - “right-o! grand! this sounds like it’s shaping up to be a tip-top afternoon! I’ll make the announcement public henceforth!” and so it was…

This whole MM thing is very Monty Python all of sudden.

I’m hype again.

1 Like

Who told you sake was odorless? :confused:

Should be a fun set. I’m generally unmoved by the “hype” of callouts and beef (fake or real), but I’m always down to see some high level KI matches :slight_smile:

I’ll be there let me commentate! SwiftRage

2 Likes

It’s kind of sad that LCD came here just to clarify his intentions with this (which were pretty clear it was to give some salty hype) but I understand he wanted to defend himself. I’ve seen him and and first didn’t understand him, but well, I’ve never felt he didn’t like the game at all but otherwise care about it and point some things out as many other players have done.

Cheers and I’m looking forward that money match!

Edit: Oh, don’t know what I was an answer to you MDMMORNING, I wanted to make it general :joy:

2 Likes

I have faith in you dude. Good Luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

it’s not odorless but compared to a lot of other alcohol it is.

You know, I respect LCD for his tenacity and will to go beyond his comfort zone to call out one of the best to prove his own strength.

Which is why I’ve decided to call out a member of the forums as well to a money match, that’s right.

Tiger Drops the Gauntlet on Ninja

Official Video Here

Support the hype.

4 Likes

YOOOOOOO

Make a new topic so I can start posting hype motivation posts and images!!!

#makeitfrigginghappen

4 Likes

@TheNinjaOstrich SO WHATCHA GONNA DO POOPEE OSTRICH…WHEN TIGER AND HIS 20 INCH PYTHONS…RUN WILD…ON YOOOOOOUUUU. WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER???

2 Likes

Done.

2 Likes

Money match!? Oh ■■■■!

How will this be done? Through PayPal or something?

New Video Update By Larry added to the main story on top.

…link?

It’s on the the main post above. All the links are there.

10-0 thomspon

cute video tho

Added the LCD V Thompson Promo Image to the main OP

I will ask LCD or Thompson when will we watch them fight at KIWC. :slight_smile:

10-2, Thompxson.

“Did I lose to Thompxson or did I lose to Jago?” Final remarks by LCD, the salt is real.

Hype, drunk and ridiculous salty suite.

11 Likes

Thompxson demolishing LCD? Never saw that coming. Kappa

1 Like

Man that sounds like it must have been hilarious. Was that money match streamed at all? I wish I could’ve seen it.