Last two characters guessing game

this is cool, but is a zombie type. more like as what eagle meaning to be.

I can see its long arms spinning round like Kan Ra gauze special

what makes you think eagle is a zombie? he is a thinking feeling human with his entire body scar free. we saw his body in a tube, doesnt really look like a zombie.

2 Likes

well, zombie or something else, i think that the game doesnā€™t need a thunder clone, nor another char imprinted as an indios human, both in fight and visual style. so eagle must have a variation, ok, he is human and native, thatā€™s a fact, then what on which we can working is his ā€œconditionā€ (possessed, zombie, empty container,ā€¦, something), while a wendigo is good just for what he is, donā€™t need a wendigo zombie. i said zombie releated to eagle cause iā€™ve already read it various time on this board about him, nothing else. I wonā€™t be particularly happy/sad having or not a zombie eagle, i only need good new chars, possibly soon.

I never played Perfect Dark and have no connection to Jo at all, and personally just donā€™t want her. I also really like the idea of Shorchid, which most people seem to not like. That being said, what I want isnā€™t that important to me. What I want is what the community wants the most. More than anything I want more content, I want whatever IG makes next to be the thing that most people will BUY. Because when more people buy things, the more content weā€™ll get and the longer the community stays alive. I have more than enough characters that I like to play, and Iā€™ll buy anything IG puts out at this point. And if Jo is what the people want, Jo is what I want.

Off-topic from that point, people who are expecting non-remixed characters should be prepared to be disappointed.

STOP WITH THE CLONE CHARS!! We dont want more Shadow Orchids Jagos Fulgores etc.

Hopefully last two are:

-Joanna Dark
-Dark Queen (Battletoads) or Spawn as a Special Guest.

This game needs more original characters, no copycats.

Fixed that for you. You donā€™t speak for others. They can speak for themselves perfectly well, and many are perfectly fine with remixed characters.

As far as your Dark Queen suggestionā€¦why? Aside from being a stereotypical sex doll bad girl in a teddy, she does virtually nothing in the Battletoads games that they could pull from to make her an interesting character. In one game she spins around like a mini tornado, the other she teleports and fires a projectile at you. Thatā€™s about it. Itā€™s certainly not enough to pull a whole moveset from.

1 Like

you donā€™t want ā€œoriginal cloneā€ chars, but want guests, who do not add anything to history, being ā€œwasteā€ of new mechanics for future games.
Sorry bad english :expressionless:

Maybe a bit unrelatedā€¦ but I would love to see a different layout in the characters select screen

Like, all ultratech characters together, all Gargos and his henchmen together, and soā€¦

Manā€¦when is the next announcementā€¦itā€™s been awhile. Not even a hint.

Yeah, @rukizzel kinda hid a clue in plain sightā€¦weā€™re getting Ultimates in Februaryā€¦possibly the 14th.

ā€¦no word on characters though. Maybe weā€™ll see something then.

Where did you see that at?

1 Like

I gotta say, kilgore is a lot of fun.

2 Likes

Well hereā€™s what I think about what could possibly be one of the next 2 characters:

1 Like

Kelvin is a pretty solid possibility, as is the mysterious ā€œkatana characterā€ thatā€™s been hinted at in the guardians section of SL.
Thereā€™s a pretty low chance of guests, but remix characters (Kelvin, Eagle, etc) are a definite probability. They hinted that, like Kilgore, thereā€™s stuff hidden in Shadow Lords and other bits of lore.

Iā€™m still hoping for a wendigo though. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Iā€™m hoping 1 of the characters uses that katana mentioned in a Shadow Lords dossier so that the massive weeb in me can be satisfied.

4 Likes

SOOO many potential characters found in those dossiers:

1. Merick 'Deem (possible rushdown Glacius, sorry if spelled wrong).
  2. Sol Dakuri (Babylonian General, part of the plot in Spinal, Kan-Ra, and Aganos backstory. All we know based on the item in SL is man had a mean hammer.)
  3. The Wealthy Noble is also mentioned in same backstory but not mentioned anywhere else.
  4. Babylonian King himself wasnā€™t cursed but with so many artifacts in his possession who knows. Would love a Gilgamesh (mythos) type character but the king didnā€™t seem to be that big of a ā– ā– ā– ā–  to everyone just his enemies, lol.
  5. Katana wielder (unless the Katana ends up being the last Guardian and itā€™s whoever the player picks as Team Captain who becomes ā€œthe chosen oneā€ each playthrough, hmmm.)
  6. Eagle (needs no explanation to a KI fan, lol)
  7. Arianna (A psuedo-human body for Aria. For bonus points WHAT IF Arianna = Shadow Orchid. UltraTech Shadow Banks uses collected Orchid data {Ariaā€™s most determined and potentially dangerous enemy} combined with alien DNA to create a serviceable artificial human body for Aria to Download herself into and with a few genetic tweaks to make her look how Aria wantsā€¦ we have Arianna.)
  8. The Tzar (yeah I hate overrated vampires and donā€™t think we need 2 but heā€™s mentioned and other people want more hissy prissy vamps).
  9. I think there are even others Iā€™m forgetting. This just makes my pointā€¦ LOTS of possibilities. A whole seasonā€™s worth and thatā€™s not including them coming out with a whole new idea/unused archetype WE havenā€™t considered!!!
4 Likes

Hissy prissy my shiny metal butt, I want the KI equivalent of Gabriel Belmont/Dracula. Nothing priss about that guy.

5 Likes

Lol. I shall give you that. Sorry to you then man, MOST of the people I saw specifically asked for a Victorian era stylized like Anne Rice-y Lestat vampire. If anyone plays tabletop RPGs or just wants to google it that is like having a Clan Toreador Vampire from Vampire the Masquerade IN A FIGHTING GAME. The prissy artsy socialite vamps in a fighting game instead of something I dunnoā€¦ bad ā– ā– ā–  like what @WrathOfFulgore said? I justā€¦ urghā€¦ forget it.

EDIT: IF they do I make him something like that but becoming a badass over centuries of life, then I hope the Tzar would turn out to actually be the Wealthy Nobleman from the Babylonian King Story and the vampirism is part of his curse.

2 Likes