Last two characters guessing game

It’s not for you to see. Others will enjoy it for you.

1 Like

Id say IG & MS are succeeding at what they are doing now regarding characters and remixes. Even better with new content like ultimates.

Can you personally do better than their team

Easy friends. Not a place to be fighting. Please take this to PMs.

2 Likes

Not everyone played Joanna in that game. Some just like the idea. Just accept that the choices were made by others and swallow the lump.

You guys should have done that already. Come on guys… :confused:

1 Like

Its all good.

On topic, regardless of what anyone thinks a “firecat” Orchid character that explains her powers would kick ■■■. Make her a remix with more feral elements, faster in your face playstyle and a cool bestial appearance.

2 Likes

Her powers are explained in her bio and it isn’t related to a tangible cat, it’s one made of fire, therefore your point lacks comprehension.

The firecat is made of energy. She manifests it alongside her and it disappears into fragments of light. How in the entire world could that translate into anything “furry” . Smh

(Just my opinion, not looking down upon you)

1 Like

Ok, how about a more Stylish, Streamlined version? More like a Spy. Maybe something Black Widow-ish? Maybe she has some type of cool gauntlets on her that increases her power, therefore giving her that faster in your face Rushdown.

2 Likes

Exactly! That’s the defining point

I was thinking maybe some more Military armor. Like, it’s more futuristic and streamlined, but you can tell she looks completely mad and badass. Lol

2 Likes

They did a great job exploring the military theme in the concepts- hope the new if any costumes reflect that sensible design aspect. You’ll recall my posts for the new outfits as well!

You really just hate that word I think.

You don’t think that they could make a character composed of light and energy? Or you don’t have faith that IG and MS could make it work? Nothing lacks comprehension in the universe of KI, they can change and expand anything they want in an instant, just look at Fulgore/Eagle.

We have all sorts of beings made of energy in the KI universe, a physical manifestation of the firecat isn’t out of the question. It just sounds like the fact I used the word “furry” and Orchid in the same sentence it triggered you pretty hard.

1 Like

No, just the fact that you attempted to make a rational point and failed supremely, at it…

Orchid could never be in the same alignment with 99% of what you’ve brought up. Just my opinion.

and in my opinion you’re completely wrong, as I did not fail to make my point in any way shape or form, its no different than Sharkman TJ or Kilgore coming out of left field. lol :wink:

I’d think that you as an Orchid fan would be happy to think about the possibility of a creative new take on your character, heck I’m thrilled to see what craziness they can do with “Kelvin” if that ever becomes a thing. It doesn’t matter what Glacius’ backstory is, rushdown Glacius is going to be badass regardless of what theme they choose, even if that theme contradicts a tiny detail in his lore.

2 Likes

Maybe there’s confusion.

I’m more than an orchid fan, I’m a fan of great design and development.

I’m first and foremost a designer.

And I feel they are doing it right. Sometimes certain views of wishes go against the true nature of design, those areas you lack comprehension of, that’s all.

I’m excited about whomever the last two characters are, I know we all will love them.

No hard feelings man, I’m just going to have to agree to disagree on that one. If I had never mentioned a cat-orchid and it got released and had been based on another character’s moveset, I’m sure you would have jumped on it and praised it as great design and development.

Anyway the remix wouldn’t even have to be tied to Orchid’s story, she could literally just be a remix that shares the same moves and nothing else to fill the “catwoman” trope that KI has yet to touch. I highly doubt that Sharkman TJ will reflect anything from Combo’s story at all but he’ll borrow half of TJ’s animations.

That’s not even to say I’m really fighting for a catwoman character, you just seemed to be so disgusted by the idea I felt the need to defend it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

shrug eyedol was just a norrmal warrior that used shadow energy too much and was turned into an ogre. shadow energy(something the whole cast uses) has caused unforseen changes in a person (shadow jago being seperated from omen and jago something omen did not expect.) after the team defeat gargos and they were showered with his pent up shadow energy there is nothing that suggest that the shadow energy couldnt have a negative effect on the firecat energy inside orchid and actually make her furry.

conversely she doesnt even have to be furry as in real fur. she could literally become a bipedal or a larger quad legged firecat with fire instead of actual fur lining her skin. or black fire as someone suggested before if IG goes with the corrupted idea

4 Likes

You’re not the first to mention a freak beast and actually it’s already been discussed in my thread ABOUT shadow orchid. I even loved the picture posted by someone.

Don’t be blinded by your hurt feelings.

‘Thinking’ what I’m feeling or am affected by has nothing to do with simply bad choices.

No hard feelings. Agree to disagree.

Atriox/Tartarus from Halo. Halo Wars 2 is coming at the end of February and they had the poll asking people if they wanted a Brute or not. Seems somewhat ideal logically.

Other than that; prolly Shadow Orchid or Eagle.

1 Like

If I see a Brute beating the tar out of people with a Hammer in KI it will be one of the most epic moments of my life.