Last two characters guessing game

you don’t want “original clone” chars, but want guests, who do not add anything to history, being “waste” of new mechanics for future games.
Sorry bad english :expressionless:

Maybe a bit unrelated… but I would love to see a different layout in the characters select screen

Like, all ultratech characters together, all Gargos and his henchmen together, and so…

Man…when is the next announcement…it’s been awhile. Not even a hint.

Yeah, @rukizzel kinda hid a clue in plain sight…we’re getting Ultimates in February…possibly the 14th.

…no word on characters though. Maybe we’ll see something then.

Where did you see that at?

1 Like

I gotta say, kilgore is a lot of fun.

2 Likes

Well here’s what I think about what could possibly be one of the next 2 characters:

1 Like

Kelvin is a pretty solid possibility, as is the mysterious “katana character” that’s been hinted at in the guardians section of SL.
There’s a pretty low chance of guests, but remix characters (Kelvin, Eagle, etc) are a definite probability. They hinted that, like Kilgore, there’s stuff hidden in Shadow Lords and other bits of lore.

I’m still hoping for a wendigo though. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m hoping 1 of the characters uses that katana mentioned in a Shadow Lords dossier so that the massive weeb in me can be satisfied.

4 Likes

SOOO many potential characters found in those dossiers:

1. Merick 'Deem (possible rushdown Glacius, sorry if spelled wrong).
  2. Sol Dakuri (Babylonian General, part of the plot in Spinal, Kan-Ra, and Aganos backstory. All we know based on the item in SL is man had a mean hammer.)
  3. The Wealthy Noble is also mentioned in same backstory but not mentioned anywhere else.
  4. Babylonian King himself wasn’t cursed but with so many artifacts in his possession who knows. Would love a Gilgamesh (mythos) type character but the king didn’t seem to be that big of a ■■■■ to everyone just his enemies, lol.
  5. Katana wielder (unless the Katana ends up being the last Guardian and it’s whoever the player picks as Team Captain who becomes “the chosen one” each playthrough, hmmm.)
  6. Eagle (needs no explanation to a KI fan, lol)
  7. Arianna (A psuedo-human body for Aria. For bonus points WHAT IF Arianna = Shadow Orchid. UltraTech Shadow Banks uses collected Orchid data {Aria’s most determined and potentially dangerous enemy} combined with alien DNA to create a serviceable artificial human body for Aria to Download herself into and with a few genetic tweaks to make her look how Aria wants… we have Arianna.)
  8. The Tzar (yeah I hate overrated vampires and don’t think we need 2 but he’s mentioned and other people want more hissy prissy vamps).
  9. I think there are even others I’m forgetting. This just makes my point… LOTS of possibilities. A whole season’s worth and that’s not including them coming out with a whole new idea/unused archetype WE haven’t considered!!!
4 Likes

Hissy prissy my shiny metal butt, I want the KI equivalent of Gabriel Belmont/Dracula. Nothing priss about that guy.

5 Likes

Lol. I shall give you that. Sorry to you then man, MOST of the people I saw specifically asked for a Victorian era stylized like Anne Rice-y Lestat vampire. If anyone plays tabletop RPGs or just wants to google it that is like having a Clan Toreador Vampire from Vampire the Masquerade IN A FIGHTING GAME. The prissy artsy socialite vamps in a fighting game instead of something I dunno… bad ■■■ like what @WrathOfFulgore said? I just… urgh… forget it.

EDIT: IF they do I make him something like that but becoming a badass over centuries of life, then I hope the Tzar would turn out to actually be the Wealthy Nobleman from the Babylonian King Story and the vampirism is part of his curse.

2 Likes

Hells yeah. I’ve wanted Dracula from Book of Shadows for the longest time. But I think we’d run into the same problem when I suggested bloodrayne. How would IG get the right to use the character? I thought bloodrayne would have been easier to get because it’s pretty much a dead franchise.

If the katana character’s katana looks like a lightsaber (or glows like one) and plays similarly to jago but with a lot of sword action (more than tusk and arbiter), I’ll be happy.

That kind of vampire character would be amazing in KI.

1 Like

That is a whole season’s worth of characters for sure.

This guy says hi

3 Likes

Hissy prissy vamps… this game needs. IMO.
I’ll settle for Lady Death too. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Purgatori over hope- but great series and characters long forgotten!

We got shin hisako now and the last one is suppose to be new.

1 Like