Last two characters guessing game

What sucks about a potential Shadow Orchid is that she’ll probably be 60%+ of just regular Orchid, whereas Shago is pretty much his own character at this point, not really borrowing a lot of Jago after the community fundraiser.

So she’ll likely not be anywhere near the same level of quality as out boy Shago.

You mean most of his normals (including his jumping attacks), fireball, time out animation and model aren’t considered burrowing alot?

1 Like

Exactly my thoughts. If the survey is anything to go by Joanna Dark and Shadow Orchid are most likely. However Joanna Dark wouldn’t be a remix so I guess Eagle is an option as well, especially because he was already hinted at in the story. Add that to the fact that they revisited the Nez Perce tribe and Eagle was also in the survey.

Shadow Orchid is a given in my opinion. Or let’s call her Remix Orchid since I don’t know whether they’ll go down the possesed-by-Omen route again.

expecting Eagle, don’t know about the third.

hope it doesn’t get leaked.

REVEAL TRAILERS ARE ALWAYS SO MUCH MORE HYPE WHEN IT DOESN’T GET LEAKED FIRST!!!

1 Like

Shhh! Don’t jinx it!

1 Like

Rather than the usual “possessed by evil forces” Orchid, it’d be much better if Orchid had been cloned by Ultratech, not only would this open up to more ideas gameplay wise, but it would also drive the original Orchid nuts.

Before anyone says it, I know everyone’s somewhat having to fight side by side to bring down Gargos this season, but can you imagine having an unpredictable you with different values and weird powers fighting alongside you? I think there’s scope to make her more interesting than evil Orchid this way, and feel it opens out to a lot more possibilities.

Also as for the name, considering “Black” seems to have been dropped from her name now, couldn’t we call her “Black Orchid”?

2 Likes

:\

Pretty much every one of his specials is unique, his command normals are unique. The entire character underwent a complete overhaul to make sure he’s not just a clone of Jago because the devs didn’t want him to be a simple copy and paste job.

Kilgore’s moves pretty much all borrow from Fulgore, his dash, his DP, the only new animations he really has is the blanka flip and the gatling move. So yeah, if we get “Shorchid” odds are she’ll borrow heavily from regular Orchid like Kilgore does, not like Shago. :\

Hopefully one of them is the one who wields the katana that Shadow Lords hints at. Would love to see what they’ve come up with.

That’s all I personally want but I’d be happy with shadow orchid etc. Especially if she gets an ultimate.

1 Like

I kind of thought that all 3 would be remixes than some more chars would come next season.

Remix Fulgore, Remix Orchid, Remix Toad, or Remix Arbiter into Spartan.

The three out-of-season characters are most likely clone-like characters. For example, Kilgore is a Fulgore clone, and then Shadow Orchid will obviously be an Orchid clone, and Eagle will be a Thunder clone. Just my predictions.

That makes a lot of sense to me. I don’t think we will see the Sharkman this season (if at all), only remixes of already existing chars.

Isnt Sharkman suppose to be a remix of TJ Combo?

Yeah, I guess you’re right.

I really hope he isn’t.

.#GenjiForKI

My Guess:

-Shadow Orchid
-Another surprise lore character that’s a remix of an existing character that MS / IG hinted at in SL ala Kilgore that no one’s thought about here yet.

Also, to the 5-10 people that keep talking about Shark TJ and Shorchid… Really. We get it. You like a shark with human legs and you hate evil Orchid in any form. You’ve been more than clear about this.

I bet Eagle is coming next season and that they’ve been working with the Nez Perce tribe on that as well and not just the new Thunder outfit. Characters like that will probably get the proper season 4 treatment.

I speculate that the other two this season will be derivatives like Kilgore. The middle slot aligns with Shago and Omen and I bet it is reserved for Shorchid. There is also a Shago quest in SL where he goes after Orchid, I bet when she’s released you’ll have to have done this quest in order to unlock her specific questline.

Finally I suspect we will get Sharkman and that the questline for him will appear if you’ve done the hatchery’s secret questline all the way through. Ultratech might still have TJ’s DNA sample somewhere and have decided to experiment with a different predator this time around.

No matter what we get, I’m very excited.

2 Likes

I since kilgore was hinted in sl and we never knew o
It. and since the devs know people dont want guest. I think the next characters wil be the japanese katan wielder in SL and eagle

1 Like

Shadow Orchid and Eagle are my guesses.

Eagle as a remixed Thunder, and Nightshade as remixed Orchid