Last two characters guessing game

Sharkman could be interesting. if he looked like this perhaps :smiley:

8 Likes

Sharkman as a remix of Mr. Fist
Eagle as a rushdown Glacius

1 Like

As long as the shark isnā€™t just TJā€™s torso with a fake looking shark head glued on, they had better actually update the model. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I would rather ā€œKelvinā€ be another member of Glaciusā€™s species, considering we only have one alien on the roster (excluding Arbiter).

3 Likes

Well two actually. ARIA isnā€™t of earth origin she came from space. But yeahā€¦

Shadow Orchid and Eagle.

I only say Eagle as rushdown Glacius because when Glacius saved Eagle, we donā€™t know what he pulled out of the tube. Adam made sure that was ambiguous.

My theory is Eagle was just a brain in a jar and Glacius puts him into an alien body. So ā€œKelvinā€ will be a Glacius adorned with Nez Pierce gear.

3 Likes

Perhapsā€¦but Iā€™m not so sure that test tube body (the one ARIA was looking at) was a mutated one. Could beā€¦but I have my doubts.

Maybe it was only his body and his mind is still in Fulgore. :o

1 Like

IMO they can clearly go for two for the price of one:

Genetic modified Eagle by Glacius: Kelvin+Eagle
Archer Eagle: magic archer+Eagle

2 Likes

My votes go for Kelvin and Shark man.

1 Like

If one of the character is a HERO type char like Guyver, I will skydive from a Nasa shuttle into a volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV8MOEM6Ryk

I think itā€™s body because you can see there Eagleā€™s body in novella picture.

Iā€™m sure Kelvin is not Eagle, itā€™s just another Glaciusā€™s race.

2 Likes

I would really like a lovecraftian or wendigo but if I recall correctly they didnā€™t rank too high in the poll :confused:

If we see a Glacius variant I hope itā€™s of a different element ((besides fire) since the race heā€™s from can manipulate not just ice).

Iā€™m willing to bet one of the characters would be a Katana wielder (since thatā€™s referenced in Shadow Lords). I canā€™t think of anything likely for the second character thoughā€¦

Shadow Orchid gonna have copied and pasted animations from regular orchid.

Last character will also have recycled animations. I donā€™t think they have the budget to build a character from the ground up.

What sucks about a potential Shadow Orchid is that sheā€™ll probably be 60%+ of just regular Orchid, whereas Shago is pretty much his own character at this point, not really borrowing a lot of Jago after the community fundraiser.

So sheā€™ll likely not be anywhere near the same level of quality as out boy Shago.

You mean most of his normals (including his jumping attacks), fireball, time out animation and model arenā€™t considered burrowing alot?

1 Like

Exactly my thoughts. If the survey is anything to go by Joanna Dark and Shadow Orchid are most likely. However Joanna Dark wouldnā€™t be a remix so I guess Eagle is an option as well, especially because he was already hinted at in the story. Add that to the fact that they revisited the Nez Perce tribe and Eagle was also in the survey.

Shadow Orchid is a given in my opinion. Or letā€™s call her Remix Orchid since I donā€™t know whether theyā€™ll go down the possesed-by-Omen route again.

expecting Eagle, donā€™t know about the third.

hope it doesnā€™t get leaked.

REVEAL TRAILERS ARE ALWAYS SO MUCH MORE HYPE WHEN IT DOESNā€™T GET LEAKED FIRST!!!

1 Like

Shhh! Donā€™t jinx it!

1 Like