KoF 14 - Discussion thread

I would be super thrilled to see Ash, but if the leak was 100% correct, then he won’t be in the game. :confused:

However, it also showed Nakoruru from Samurai Shodown, so would be cool to see her in-game.

There’s a new trailer out showing 2 new characters. One of which can only be described as the love child of noob saibot and kan ra

1 Like

11th trailer

Below, lol

Actual trailer

Kukri is all sorts of bloody awesome!

2 Likes

Thanks Dragonps, shame on you BoJima404 :stuck_out_tongue:

Kukri, worst name ever. Ask me if you want to know why.
I wonder when/if Mai will be put in a trailer…

1 Like

Kukri reminds me of Kan-Ra… Don’t ask me why. But I was hope they reveal Rugal in KOF14. I need him return!

Oops wrong vid, lol. Thanks!!

No worries guys :smiley: Anyone know if there is any official artwork for the characters? Something similar to KI hero art?

PURCHASE CONFIRMED!!!

Kim Wu with a fireball!

Kukri looks awesome!
Aw man, seems like I might need a secondary team…

Seems like I might need a ps4, lol
(small hope that SNK come to their senses and release it on the One…)

2 Likes

Oh yeah, hats off to the devs for making the sand NOT annoying for either player or interfere too much with what goes on on-screen.

After seeing the new trailer, I’m just gonna leave these here…

Alternate Version

10 Likes

Haha, I saw this one on Tumblr:

5 Likes

I was thinking of maining this guy until you brought ermac and kan ra together lol nah, change my mind, i hate both those characters xD

1 Like

Damn, the game’s looking better than before. However, SNK used to be the King of sprites back in the Neo-Geo age, wish they could’ve pull off what ASW did for GG rxd.

3 Likes

Man sprites would have been amazing in this new engine.

Some of the 3D models look like balloons or plastic for some reason-

But what a roster and move sets!

Can’t wait

1 Like

I cannot get a ps4 any quicker OMG

1 Like

If only they had a much bigger budget and team :frowning:

It is looking slightly better though, not incredible looking but better than the initial reveal.

1 Like

I’m excited for this game. I’m not too into KOF and I haven’t been following this too much recently. From what I’ve seen though, the leaks are 100% accurate so far.

1 Like