KoF 14 - Discussion thread

Do you think that “Ripper” is one of the new characters next to Billy Kane who was in the anime? Looks that way. The trailer said 50 characters total but I only counted 40, do you think we’ll get DLC later on? If so, still hope Rick Strowd shows up!

I bought an xbox for KI and I might buy a PS4 for KoF.
Though, I have a tiny bit of hope that they will port to XB1.

After I saw that trailer, this got me thinking…

Nelson must be TJ Combo’s long lost cousin, while Luong is SNK’s answer to Juri…

You might kappa, but you’re not wrong. XD
They do have some resemblences. Oddly enough, I’m not a fan of Juri, but I kinda love Luong’s design.

1 Like

Nelson looks awesome.

I will be getting this game as I love a huge roster to surprise myself of whom I can play best

Snk has an ever growing number of boxer characters, and here is one more. His game-play is OK, some moves even look like TJ’s, but I’m not that into his look. There are a few others that I would have preferred. Luong does look cool, not my fav but I like her.

AHAHAHA

oh god. But yeah I think this is how most people felt. It looked terrible. At least it’s improved a bit and looks close to KI level of jagged edges. It’s okay. That anime looking girl in the 8th trailer looks good. Shame it’s PS4 only. Still I probably wouldn’t have bought it because I think visually the last game looked far more superior even though it was 2D art.

Did you guys check out the new character descriptions?

NELSON

This young boxing prodigy has lost an arm after a terrible accident, but has been able to go back quickly into the ring thanks to a prosthesis conceived based on the last advanced robotic techniques. He fights now in order to seize the crown of World Champion, while hoping every day his partner will come out from a coma.

LUONG

This fatal beauty with mysterious motivations will lacerate like a whip her enemies in “KOF XIV” with her long legs and kicking techniques!

Straight from the official PS blog, Luong sounds like a sexy kicking master (drools)

Nelson sounds interesting too :wink:

What happens when Orchid fuses with Laura

2 Likes

So, Nelson is another boxer with cyborg arms… arm… Ah well.
Luong seems really cool though. She might replace Vice on my team…

“BOOM! And that’s how you take another step towards flushing out UltraTech!”

2 Likes

Japanese- ‘DAHNG!!!’ Lol

Geese and Ryo confirmed!

2 Likes

YO geese is in!!! Hell yeah

PREDICTABO
YOU CANNOT ESCAPE WRONG DEATH
TOO EASY

terry: Geese!!

1 Like

Has got to be my favourite trailer so far!! Perfectly set up!!! Almost too “Predictabo”.

ill definitely be picking this game up!

2 Likes

New trailer tomorrow people, who you hoping to see?

Rugal!

If you get to face him to Mozarts Requiem, that would be so damn hype

1 Like

RUGAL Too

1 Like