Kim Wu's Official Trailer?

@Midnyte786
The way they talked about Kim-wu and Tusk being important to the storyline in S3, Tusk could be one of few that debuts with Kim-Wu and Rash. IG did say that S3 will launch with more that 2 characters.

1 Like

I definitely agree and am absolutely with you on that too :smiley: :wink: :sunglasses:

Thatā€™s not true. Remember when we got the season 2 tj trailer at e3 2014 and they teased Cinder, but the next character was Maya? Who knows what they will show nextā€¦

1 Like

But we saw these dragon/dragon-style nunchaku teased/revealed at the very end of Rashā€™s official trailer which clearly indicates and is clearly evident too that those nunchaku VERY clearly belongs and at the same time points to none other than Kim Wu herself

ah you right, thatā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up. Well with Cinder all we got was some red lightā€¦dam and with kim all we get is her weapon. yeah anything can happen, Iā€™m putting my hopes back on the shelf till March, lol

Kim ushers in season 3 plain and simple. No one confirmed or denied order of season 3, just know sheā€™s coming. Thatā€™s enough for meā€¦

Personally, I feel Hisako and aganos could have been left for season 3 while Kim Wu and tusk deserved season 2.

But, the hopeful trade off is that Kim gets KEITS superb gaming tech and becomes second only to jago in danger level

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m hoping Kimā€™s a very alternate version of Jago in regards to moveset.

2 Likes

Yes Keits gained me as a huge fan when he designed Maya and the risk/reward values she possess are immaculate.

What in tarnation is he dreaming up for KIM omg I canā€™t bear to think of awesome sheā€™s going to be, an x-23 younger and more agile mystical fighter with martial arts finesse and a fantastic ultra and hopefully a shuriken based ender.

(Fingernails completely bitten off)

1 Like

Dang Bblack calm down lol. Iā€™m crazy hype too but we need to save that level of hype for when we get close to the trailer :wink: Adam just confirmed that Kimā€™s final look is done on the kpop thread. Really looking forward to these ā€œAmazing thingsā€ they have planned for her.

2 Likes

I canā€™t Iā€™m about to pop my head off lol
Sheā€™s literally in a concept photo right now on someoneā€™s PC.
:eyes:

1 Like

Haha I feel you just try not to drive yourself crazy, but when she does get here, oh itā€™s on for real. Itā€™s gonna be a struggle to keep my Xbox from breaking lol.

1 Like

New info soon keits :grin: patience is on reserves. :expressionless:

2 Likes

So will the character trailers come out this year?

No they wonā€™tā€¦

So weā€™ll be seeing them in March right?

I think we can expect to see some this year. How many, and when is a different question. But it really would surprise me if they just went quiet on the game until March.

Also, with Rash they have shown that they are (finally) willing to release a character that is clearly not finished - missing important features like Ultra animations and some linkers etc. So Iā€™m really hoping that we will get at least one or two more beta test characters before the season launches in March. Obviously this is just a wish until they say yes or no, but it doesnā€™t seem far fetched.

2 Likes

yea I agree with this completely. there are four months left in the year, and the three more until launch. Weā€™ll definitely have a good chunk of info, and at least a couple trailers by the end of the year iā€™m sure.

1 Like

Not hearing anything until March is too long, which is why I donā€™t think itā€™ll happen. Weā€™ll probably hear a few things between now and the end of the year (as well as getting various updates, like with the Shadows mode), and itā€™ll then really start to pick up with the new year.

Misleading title, actually thought I was about to see Kim Wuā€™s trailer.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what OP wanted everyone to think.