Kim Wu's Official Trailer?

Actually I said I have a really good FEELING that Kim Wu’s official trailer is going to debut/premiere next month in September

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be awesome if it drops the same day Rash becomes unplayable? My ultimate dream is that they unleash Shago on this day however.

1 Like

I’m thinking she’ll be a speedy Jago. Jago is a very balanced shoto character, while Fulgore is the more zoning heavy shoto. I say Kim will fit the balance/shoto archetype, but have a greater focus on rushdown. She’ll be the lithe, speedy counterpart to Jago’s jack of all trades style and Fulgore’s laser blasting robo tank.

On the topic of the topic:
Title gave me a heart attack. Really disappointed Kimmy isn’t making her debut today. Would’ve made my day a bit more enjoyable.
But back on topic: I think we’ll definitely be seeing Kim Wu, Shago, and other S3 characters get trailers and beta testing before the season starts. Excited to see Shadow Jago’s new/boss moveset in action. Love the idea of a Halloween/Dia de Los Muertos release. Maybe put him up for a flash sale in addition to the folks who already own him getting the upgrade.

2 Likes

The Title is misleading… I almost fell out of my chair looking for the trailer LOL But Tbh, I’d like Shadow Jago to come out first, then we could worry about Kim Wu. Starts sweating due to lack of Kim Info

2 Likes

Sorry about that and sorry to disappoint you there too @TheNinjaOstrich :sweat_smile: :laughing:

That’s the model I was hoping for for the entire season, a few test characters leading up to the release next year

1 Like

No Problem Dude! I just can’t wait. Kim was my first Main besides Jago in KI.

2 Likes

How do you know?

I wish that was true.

1 Like

Don’t hold your breath dude.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Is this for real? If so I like it, nice and petite just like I hoped she’d be ;D

Did u get that from RTA or did RTA get his ideas from you? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ah that’s confirmed fake. An artist from FB name Rizza made that I’m afraid :sweat_smile: Unless Rizza is Raven xD heh

3 Likes

Well you can never know for sure anyway :wink:

@Ishmae1 Any updates on Kim Wu? Her are gameplay are awesome than before?

— SkullGore (@BruceDeadpool) September 11, 2015

@BruceDeadpool She's a firecracker!

— Adam Isgreen (@Ishmae1) September 11, 2015

I can’t wait…

4 Likes

Aw shi the firecracker returns!!

3 Likes

Fireworks maybe? Chinese New Year resemblance maybe? When I hear firecracker I think of that

Firecracker is a move Kim Wu had. More specifically, the grounded “fireball”.

4 Likes

Awww, I was hoping it related to her taunt, that she’d light her f-art on fire or something. :joy:

On a more serious note, I didn’t expect her to still have fireballs. I kind of thought she’d be some rushdown, nunchucks bad-■■■. Kind of like Rolento’s multi-hitting rekkas with the mobility and possibly a wall jump.

2 Likes