Kim Wu's New Face

Yeap, I feel the same, I don’t know what they dislike her so much. Are they going to date her or what? And if they do…She’s standard ,I don’t see what’s wrong with that XD

The only thing I don’t like about Kim is that she’s sooo little! It’s like putting myself to fight among those creatures and super women, lol. I mean, Kim is brave for doing this, but I feel bad that I can’t use her kick buttons the same way as Orchid =P

PS: by the way, I’ve never liked the KI2 human models, at least this KI did that better. KI 1 models were pretty nice. This KI changed the models a lot (I mean, I expected Jago to be sexy as the first KI, never happened XP ) But I got used to it, so it’s fine. Kim Wu is just a little creepy when she is lying defeated and doesn’t close her eyes O.o

2 Likes

Yep. Humans in classic KI games were weird, looked like plastic dolls. Fulgore, Riptor and any non-human character looked and still looks good, but humans not so much.

Maybe weirdness of Kim Wu face depends on angle and scene? I mean she looks really fine in her victory animation.

What I would want is IG to replace current “VS” screens with those from Shadow Lords. Still 2D images look somewhat better. These animations are kinda clunky, and scaling on big characters, making them look smaller than actual small ones is really eye bugging.

What did the S1 Orchid thumbnail look like?

Was just thinking the same thing…

It was brutal.
I’ve tried to find evidence but have to rely on old youtube vids to screenshot the thumbnail

Like true face of Jago, I will return to post it here

Meanwhile lol!
this is classic

Kim and hisako selfie

11 Likes

8 Likes

That doesn’t look bad at all. Her face looks so much better here than in some parts of the game.

2 Likes

II think it comes down to output- any time I’ve seen orchids CGI face it’s a world difference from the game animations

Hopefully the next game will be executed by coders who will take full advantage of the operating systems

Friends for life! LOL

I like the Accessories. That’s actually what I use, but I use the shorts she has, instead of the Techno pants.

1 Like

This sounds like a line taken directly out of the script for Die Hard 4.

6 Likes

Would you bring this home to mom?
LUL

2 Likes

I think she looks fine, but It’s pretty clear you don’t share that opinion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Why would anyone bring kim home to mom? That’s just asking for trouble in the first place.

See, like right there is what I’m talking about. The lighting looks so…bleh. It looks like her face is painted on.

LOL LCD PLZ :joy:

Lemme do some comparison.:

Between Kitana and Tanya, Kim looks more like Tanya itself

Here some more gaming asian girls with pretty faces:

THIS IS EPIC!!! GODLIKE EVEN!!! can you do more?

1 Like

Her facial animations are bad and under certain lighting her face interacts weird with it.
Play Kan Ras stage and win with Kim Wu and you’ll see what I mean.

Also her ingame face and promo pic face are pretty different.

can’t take credit as i found these on
Google. I think An artist
On deviantart made these!