Kim Wu's New Face

It’s her nose that bothers me. It’s impossibly small at the top and unusually large at the bottom.

face overhaul!? Thats crazy son! Well if it results on something really yummi like Resident Evil 6 Ada Wong im ok with that.
She looks fine to me the only problem is her wearing too much clothes. She look much better without that pink overcoat.

1 Like

No. Kim Wu doesn’t exist to sate your face fetishes.

5 Likes

You’re too much of a realist sometimes.

1 Like

New nose! New nose! New nose!

I dont think thats the kind of behavior we need to promote.
Think of all the insecure teenage girls :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Anyone who tells you that it’s only the beauty on the inside that matters is someone that needs a history lesson… :princess:

This whole thing about her face, to me, got born from her frustrations in gameplay. Its basically just dogpiling on her problems and witch hunting for more stuff to complain about Kim Wu. Flat out.

Face is fine.
The downside is that it looks so different from some angles/icon next to health bar.

3 Likes

I’ve had academics accuse me of being too much of a formalist in the past, so I guess this is new at least.

(Actual answer: changing Kim Wu’s face because she isn’t “hot enough” does creep me out a little, and I think it’s something that could (rightly) stir negative media attention if MS gave it the go-ahead, so they probably won’t. If she looked like the pictures in this thread that people want her to look like from the outset then it’s just another coincidentally conventionally attractive model chick in a video game, if they change her now it’s tacit shaming of certain kinds of facial features which is a nasty thing to do.)

3 Likes

Same with Orchid.

He wants her buffed, her moves changed and now her face.
Better of just playing a different character or game.
I think she’s fine. She just suffer from hair fatigue like the rest of the cast. Bar jago

It’s all a subjective thing anyway in the end. Why it would creep you out, I have no idea. but whatever personal thing I guess. If they changed it they change it,. doubt it will cause anything.

She needs work in her Hero Art and on certain stages. That’s it.

I’ve seen plenty of people with faces similar to hers. A lot of the comparison photos I’ve seen are of straight up models. I kind of like that they were going a different route with Kim Wu’s design.

2 Likes

I think she’s good. Her face looks pretty realistic to me.

2 Likes

Same here, her face is fine, they could do something about the lighting issue when SL is released though.

I’d much rather they fix up Orchids face since it looks less real, the hair, empty eyes, etc…she kind of looks ‘last gen’ (dont know how else to describe it) compared to the other females in the game…

http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/3785629.jpg

1 Like

Her intro face looks very pretty but the face they contort on her in-game and in the win animaton is less than desirable. It’s almost two different faces

I don’t like how the face doesn’t line up with quotes but that’s minor

But it’s the same with orchid, has been since 2013.
I’m used to them now.

The orchid concept 3D head is a stunning piece of art.
Anyone remember that season one orchid thumbnail in select LMAO!!!’

@Crainiak24 LOOOOOOL I’M DOOOONNNEEEEE

See how low tier she is @DulXboxOne? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like