Killer Instinct Weekly Forum Battles

Go for it. I would love to see it if you finish it.

Iā€™d like to try a few drafts first. I was thinking along the lines of something humorous. I always felt like Omen was based off of trollface to be honestā€¦

An interesting holiday-themed one could have Thunder performing COTE on a roasted turkey at Thanksgiving dinner, with Jago, Orchid, Sadira and TJ Combo sitting at the table watching with confused expressions, and Aganos wearing a large apron emerging from the kitchen with a steaming pumpkin pie.

Aganos would likely have glowing eyes and pissed off expressions on his mask.

0.0? I played like that? I did not think that I was that brutal. Good fights.

Hereā€™s my matches from the other day - there was one I wanted to capture but fight archive was being problematic at the time.

Anyway, here you go:

Fulgore VS Spinal.
Jago Mirror.
Finally, we have Fulgore VS Riptor

Hope you enjoy.

@RGLOfficial I must know your ending Outro Music for Round 3 Videoā€¦

You will get there

1 Like

Gravity by K-Skye. Itā€™s from a channel called Bye Bye Copyright.

LOL Iā€™m scared to use it now.

(Real Time Forums FTW)

Itā€™s fine to use! Itā€™s actually royalty free.
(IKR?)

1 Like

Iā€™ll try to share the stream as much as I can. I might even stream today, With the title ā€œTraining for Forum Battles: Round 4!ā€, and Iā€™ll try and share it on social media.

@RGLOfficial @MrxFlutterShy,

The only thing Iā€™d advise, is to make sure the Stream Title is ā€œKI Forum Battles: Round 4ā€, instead of " test stream"ā€¦ Lol :slight_smile:

was that the title last week?

Yes it was. Lol

wont happen ahain

Can we please make sure to Archive this week? I really want to be able to go back and watch and listen to the commentary, ectā€¦ I cant listen and play at the same time. My lap top isnt loud enough and its not good to run Twitch and the online lobby at the same time.

I know you already have this on your list, but just want to help remind you if needed.

1 Like

I know that on my phone at least I can change the Twitch quality to ā€œaudio only,ā€ which should greatly reduce the stress on the machine and your internet connection. Maybe that would help you to listen while you play? I have never tried ā€œaudio onlyā€ from a computer, so I donā€™t know if itā€™s something special for mobile browsers.

Ill try thatā€¦thanks! I still want to watch the stream though! My family likes to watch but I dont like the kids in there when im playing ā€¦too distracting

Itā€™s not a perfect solution, of course. But if youā€™re only concerned about whether you can listen to the commentary in the stream and play at the same time, itā€™s one way to go.

I usually switch to chat only if I am playing a game online just cause the delay drives me crazy, but audio should work fine.

Thanks for the support with getting to Killer rank - itā€™s madening trying to get there without knowing what your stats are @TheKeits I hope online stat tracking could be added to allow players with no vision to access the information and tell when theyā€™re close to achieving it as well. I would be happy to discuss this suggestion with you and others if need be on a separate topic/thread.