Killer Instinct Season 3 Ultra Edtion Details & Pricing

Apologies.
It’s working in Ranked for me.
Not other modes

I don’t think it shows. It just gives it to you.

Ya I hope the double xp is hidde. Constantly being the character select screen would suck hahah

1 Like

looks like Rash is flying on Kim Wu’s back lol

4 Likes

They said on stream that the premium accessory set for normal and retro outfit would only be obtainable with gold.

I don’t know if the ultra edition already includes these (it did in s1 and s2), if not then you can spend this gold on that.

No. Do not do that. We don’t know the exact timing of the update on the 29th, but I wouldn’t want you to try and reinstall the entire game over and over.

Totally understandable, as has been mentioned in-house. I have not heard what the final resolution is on that one.

Is there any way we can toggle all those XP icons off if we have the permanent VIP bonus? I’d rather not have to see those clutter up the select screen on every character permanently. Maybe just a separate VIP icon in that case if there really has to be some indicator?

I’ve watched it once, and have been waiting for it to come to YT to watch it again. I guess didn’t realize what was going on though.

Speaking of YT, any clue why that stream hasn’t been uploaded to the KI channel?

1 Like

I am trying to download and edit it together piece by piece. Will have it up this weekend for sure. Stupid stream hiccups.

3 Likes

Damn…but thanks for the quick reply. My Monday is now RUINED LOL

A question: what can you buy with KI Gold? Only cosmetics or also characters, like in 2015?

No, just Arbiter, we subtitle everything on tv here, so an English term in a message isnt a problem and always left alone.

Honestly IG needs to make an official statement. Too many questions

So is the double xp automaticly on or can we choose not to use it? I already get my characters to level 50 on day one so i was really hoping for increased levels not perma-double-xp.

My question is different: I’m not asking if there are accessories you can buy only with KI gold, I’m referring to the fact if you can buy characters like in 2015 with KI gold apart with cash. Considering I don’t have the game right now, I would like to know if this is still a thing.

A person that has still to buy all the characters could check this up in a blink

And the Combo breaker pack?

Sadly i have no interest in get that s3 ultra edition… We got 2 classic GAMES in the previous ultra editions. Colors? Acessories? No, thank you.

Thanks for the info. I might try that later on.

Good for you guys. They even translated “Combo Breaker” here. It’s embarrassing, lol.

Are the last 4 characters and new modes going to be announced before this launches? I’m not spending my money unless I know exactly what I’m spending it on.

1 Like

The season structure has got to be getting overwhelming for new players who just want to get the game – especially on PC.