Killer Instinct Season 3 Ultra Edtion Details & Pricing

ya its hard to find in the store. U would think MS would make it VERY, VERY easy to find and maybe even be advertising it in the store…

Just search “Killer Instinct Season 3”

If you search “Killer Instinct” it doesn’t come up. WHY? I have no idea

2 Likes

So in summary, I cannot download the game for PC until actual release on the 29th. Correct?

Sweet, thanks!
So the way I understand it is that early access basically works like in season 2.

I believe that to be correct. If I hear any different I will make sure to shout it out!

2 Likes

Okay, well. I guess that’s a thing. I know some folks go nuts for that stuff, so I guess it’s good. I’m looking forward to all the “it’s unfair that I can’t unlock color x without the Ultra edition threads” but the truth is I don’t have all the colors unlocked now for most of the cast. I only have 3 guys at level 50 and, frankly, it doesn’t bother me all that much. But I will grant you that at least it is a thing that has value.

1 Like

You need this image. Use it for the future.

Ps.I hate you. Too much stay tuned. Plz nerf “stay tuned” IG.

1 Like

The update launches 3/29 for all.

1 Like

Oh yeah, that was clear. I meant with future character launches.

Ah gotcha. Let me look in to that.

But the wording in the dutch store makes it seem like colors for the bonuscharacters (et. Omen & Shago).
Not bonus colors for the regular characters…

@rukizzel any clarification?

Oh that’s very nice!

So what is the bonus we get for pre-ordering?

@rukizzel Does double XP extend to S1 and S2 characters? Or just S3 characters.

Did you catch the livestream on Tuesday? Notice how everyone was highlighted with Double XP? :wink:

More direct answer: all characters.

6 Likes

Does the Dutch store also have a translated version for “Arbiter”? I’m facepalming so hard right now over the German translation… Well I guess Halo fans know him by that name. I hope it’s not like that in the game.

1 Like

You can find most background images from the xbox store if you dump the store link into Google image search. I got all the character ones that way. I checked for this one, but it’s just not showing up yet, probably because it was just published. You should be able to find it this way shortly.

The bonus is the 18,000 KI Gold. That number will be dropping once Season 3 comes out.

Definately not happening for me here in UK.

Never mind

So…if at 8pm EST on 3/28 I re-install KI, should I expect a surprise?

Will we be able to turn off the double XP marker? It’s cool when double XP is temporary but I’m not sure I’ll want it on the character select screen forever lol

7 Likes