Killer Instinct Launch Trailer!

Lords of shadow looks like a new fun single player mode where character actually have health and lives which seems awesome. New multi player mode in July judging by shadow lords is probably team battles!!!

Great trailer! Gargos looks awesome!! I hope he is bigger than Aganos. Also Shadow Lords mode sounds interesting. I hope there is alot of unexpected goodies in this mode. Also I hope their are significant little changes to some of the stages due to this war! Iā€™m glad MS and IG are thinking outside the boxā€¦ Only thing missing full dojo mode for all characters and ultimates, no mercies and reimagined humiliationsā€¦

Some launch info

3 Likes

Supposedly Shadow Lords is the new SP mode. The new MP mode will be connected to Shadow Lords somehow, though. This is all stated in the news thread for Shadow Lords.

1 Like

Maybe, either way if it means something interesting Iā€™m super excited.

BRING ON THE SEASON3!

Gargos looks funky, but given that heā€™s a weird-ā– ā– ā–  demon from another dimension, Iā€™m totally down with that. I like his new look a lot! Sort of looks like heā€™s wearing a helmet in the reveal we saw, though maybe thatā€™s just natural plating. Those big tusks are sweet too. Love his contemptuous snarl.

Also damn Mira looks awesome, IG has a knack for these original characters. Shadow Lords sounds to be a really promising modeā€¦ ugh Iā€™m so excited, between the new additions and tweaks to existing things like graphics and UI, this is shaping up to be a wonderful season indeed.

1 Like

Oh cool! It kinda sounds like old-school Mortal Kombat music. I like it! :3

I just hyped in my pants. Thatā€™s a thing, right?

But seriouslyā€¦ HOLY CRAP THIS LOOKS AWESOME!!!

Gargos looks freakin EPIC. Miraā€™s accessories are perfect. I actually dug the trailer music. Hype was felt. :slight_smile:

So Shadowlordsā€¦ Iā€™m assuming this is the new multiplayer mode? Seems kinda story driven as well, so maybe itā€™s the story mode? Whatever it is, it looks very cool. You had me at collectibles! Crafting? Artifacts? More and more intrigued.

Either way weā€™re getting a new multiplayer mode AND a new single player mode? Very psyched for that and to learn more.

As incubus and others have thrown out there, if Gargos is the 6th, we presumably know number sevenā€¦ Whoā€™s eight? Wasnā€™t too invested in Eyedol before, but that could make for a pretty amazing second half of season 3. Maybe add in a shadow character for character nine? Iā€™m greedy, I know.

Either way, I took off work tomorrow for this and Iā€™m very happy I did! Canā€™t wait!!

1 Like

After seeing Miraā€™s awesome accessories, I really hope they redo Orchidā€™s accessories. Because they are pitiful by comparison. Canā€™t wait to see Miraā€™s fighting style!

His redesign sorta reminds me of Onaga from MK Deception.

1 Like

dam!!! he look good

So Eyedol is last character?

We donā€™t know, OFFICIALLY we only know 6 of the characters.

Unofficially howeverā€¦ :wink:

A little disappointed that my main probably wonā€™t be allowed at Evo due to being released either in June or July.

7, I mean what.

Literally everything about that trailer! Iā€™m so hyped right now! xD

He wonā€™t be in Season 3 it looks like.

I was hyped for Tusk but now Iā€™m hyped for Gargos!

via Imgflip Meme Maker

For real, fantastic trailer, guys. So freakin pumped for this season!

1 Like

So the final character is definitely Luigi right???

2 Likes