Killer Instinct Launch Trailer!

:astonished: :grinning:

6 Likes

I hope the final character is a new character

Looks AMAZING!

Starting to think Gargos is not the boss of season 3 just a major player in the plot. Why reveal him so early?! This is hype! I wonder you the last (two) character(s) is (are)!

Are you not entertained???

30 Likes

Just yesterday my bro and I were discussing who would we pick if there was a fourth guest character, and I said Jack of Blades since itā€™s most badass character to represent the Fable franchise. And lo and behold, we got him as Miraā€™s accessories. Gotta love that Xbox family love.

2 Likes

Interesting trailer. Hmmmm I feel this season is all about the guest characters. So I take it thereā€™s gona be at least 1-2 more guests?

Entire trailer - four times
Mira, Gargos part - nine times
Last part - see first comment

1 Like

Iā€™m done. My brain is fried by the hype! Gargos looks so sick! I donā€™t need anything else out of this game or life!

2 Likes

i predict weā€™ll get 1 more new character, I think we can now say that Eyedol wonā€™t be in Season 3.

Well we got kim, tusk, arbiter, rash, Mira and gargos. So as the triler stated one new character and my guess is another guestā€¦ohā€¦most likely general raaam then. Oh manā€¦gears of warā€¦lameā€¦

I wouldnā€™t say that, remember they are rivalsā€¦ Him following gargos through the Astral portal to Foil his evil plans makes sense as a closer to the Seasonā€¦ Omen arrives is defeated as Shadow Jago & himselfā€¦ Gargos sends Mira to get the job done and eliminate all threats but she is swayed by her pastā€¦He decides to do it himself as is almost successful until an old nemesis shows up (Eyedol) to challenge him for the right to Ruleā€¦

BRUH WHAT IN THE WORLD?!

Why am I Gargos?!

14 Likes

Because you are the final boss that every forum goer has to fight before they can realize their full forum potential of course! :wink:

2 Likes

Youā€™re the dark overlord who rules the KI community. Isnā€™t that what Community Manager means? ;3

4 Likes

ā€¦Stay tuned.

13 Likes

Fairuza ā€˜Trollā€™ Balk

I literally (and proudly) clapped at your response. You just made my day lol.

5 Likes

I aim to please.

3 Likes

Not that you are evil overlord of the community, but more like a monumental figure, a Bossā€¦

Rukargos

Itā€™s a dark twisted complimentā€¦ lol

This is KI after all

5 Likes