Killer Instinct Launch Trailer!

Really excited to see Mira along with accessories! The shots they did showcasing accessories/outfits were very cool! Gargos looks pretty cool! I’m very interested in shadow lords mode! I wanna see him fly and beat people up!

I wonder who the last character is gonna be.

3 Likes

Wait, Gargos isn’t the last character coming out? Something fishy is going on…

3 Likes

love his unusual looks, I find him unique, and his voice seems to have personality. I hope he’s got a few good lines! BTW trailer is epic! SO MUCH STUFF

Crossing my fingers for Eyedol! :yum: lol

4 Likes

All Mira alternate outfits are her retro for sure. There are too much changes in her to be accesories:

Her last one it’s her base retro and Jack will be his premium, for sure.

Shadow lords seems amazing, eager to see it more deeply.

Two more things:
We will have all characters in July. Thats INSANE. All of them should be in a very advanced state, specially Mira and Gargos.

And new multiplayer mode… Mmmmmm… online training it’s my guess

Waifu material we got here! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

That is what I’m thinking.

What better way to end the season then to have these two giants fight to the death.

2 Likes

I think it will be more than just online training… if the come out with tag is game over :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I absolutely love Gargos’ design

1 Like

What do you guys think about the music ?

Mira looks good, really good, especially after seeing Tusk’s face.

I really hope Mira will be a character I’ll enjoy playing as… I want her to be main-material!

Collectibles?

3 Likes

Stupid question… Can we fight Gargos when it’s released tomorrow? I’m excited!! :joy:

Probably not.

Best Launch Trailer Ever.

5 Likes

Also new Multiplayer mode, do you guys mean Lords of Shadow or something else? o3o

in May

So 2 things, now that I’ve finished the trailer about 7 times.

1. I know for a FACT that was Gargos’s theme
  2. GARGOS’S THEME IS THE BEST ■■■■■■■ THING IN THE HISTORY OF VIDEO GAMES. It literally brought tears to my eyes.
5 Likes

Mira is looking like new main material aesthetics-wise. Hopefully I like her playstyle.

Gargos is kind of, eh. Looks kind of goofy, particularly his mouth.

1 Like