Killer Instinct Inktober Challenge!

I think it would fit better if she was stepping on someone given her win animation.

oh sounds devious.

Well she does tend to walk over (at least look down on) those who don’t submit to UT. Fits her character.

It’s more a “Sorry you’re just not good enough.” Oddly she seems more humble outside of combat.

Okay, this is SUPER rough, but I decided to throw my hat in the ring.

Made an ink doodle of Gargos based on a still from his initial reveal. All things considered, it’s still kinda okay.

7 Likes

That Omen is Sick!

You really choose a great stance: The laugh after a demonic despair!

@REYNOSOFUA11 Well of course his legs are butchered. It’s not your fault. Remember the Pre-Launch SL Gargos instinct+sweep exploit? He probably never recovered :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not part of the challenge but still… Wanted to throw my pop’s drawings in here.

7 Likes

If anyone can join…

Also, since its the month of Halloween, and the fact that this just hit me moments ago, isn’t it funny how though Omen’s design was somewhat inspired by Pazuzu from “The Exorcist”, there’s actually a horror movie called “Omen”, and in the horror film “Phantasm” it involves flying orbs of death?

I see what you did there Iron Galaxy.

4 Likes

@Fwufikins YESSS more art!! Nice work on the hands in particular, I really like his creepy long claws.

@MandrillManiac Gahhh your father is so talented! I love seeing pencil art so much, every artist has such a unique approach to it that gives it so much character. Thunder is by far my fave of the bunch, he handled the planes of the face and the expression so well.

@SageBLOKHEAD Another contributor, excellent! You have such a unique style, I like how you push and squeeze proprotions so that they’re slightly exaggerated and put your own twist on each character.

Seriously, seeing KI fanart is like finding precious gems to me. ;w; I wholly encourage anyone to pitch in that wants to!

On other comments:

@FengShuiEnergy Unfortunately, @SonicDolphin117 is right–I have a long queue before I jump into taking on any more requests, and after drawing KI characters for… what’s it going to be… something like 23 days straight I’m going to take the remaining week of Inktober to do some much-deserved free draw. There’s a chance I’ll come back to ARIA in future fanworks but I have no solid plans right now–so if you’d like to make some, well, I’ll be looking into opening for individual commissions sometime around January at the earliest. I do appreciate the interest, though!!

7 Likes

If you like pencil art, I did a decent little doodle of Sabrewulf a while back that I’m fairly proud of :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s fine. no rush. Few months is fine.

Do that mean the time has finally come? :persevere:

Kim Wu!! Another one of those characters whose updated look and attitude I really enjoy. She’s got such wonderful spunk!

19 Likes

Not sure I dig the face, but everything else looks great! Nice work.

Agreed.

My top 3 so far.
1 Saberwulf
2 Aria
3 Kim Wu
I cant no longer wait for Gargos and Eyedol.

2 Likes

Looks better than the actual character model, so props. :thumbsup:

How did I know someone would say this…

1 Like

Classic 3 ring notebook paper!!!

1 Like

An amateur’s best friend indeed :sweat_smile:

1 Like