Killer Instinct Inktober Challenge!

This is totally my phone wallpaper. No, even better.

MY IPAD WALLPAPER

YESSSSS!!! Lol

Thank you a bunch for drawing my favorite KI character! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oooh! I really like this one! And I’m not even a very big Kim Wu fan! :smiley:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I want to give you a like…but that means giving kim a like…The style/drawing is good…but it’s kim…

Ugh confliction.

Made another crude little doodle, this time of Fulgore.

This is a fun thread to contribute to :smiley:

6 Likes

When the post is just right.

But seriously thanks again! He is also doing the illustrations for my book I’m writing.

1 Like

waitin for Rash like

Tusk for day 20! Those serratus muscles were lots of fun to shade, as was the fur on his bracers. His face doesn’t quite look like him but it’s not bad for a first attempt… usually takes me a few practice rounds to learn a character’s unique features.

@Fwufikins Love that Fulgore!!

17 Likes

#DAH!
Also, thank you for the praise. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Waiting for my boy Arby…

Me and friend drew Cinder and Sadira in Graphics yesterday. The rest are all me, I’m sure to draw a better Arbiter as well and I thought I’d throw Mewtwo in there as well.

8 Likes

“By the power of Warg-gram!”

“IVE GOT DAH POWAH!!!”

Also, really enjoying all of your drawings dude, pretty excited to see what the guest characters are gonna look like under your skills. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hey all, just letting you guys know that the next few days will be artless due to IRL events. Will get back to it after that! Cheers.

NOOO!!!

Curse you IRL events! CURSE YOU!!!

Just wondering. Why isn’t this thread titled Killer Inkstinct?

3 Likes

Day 24, back to it with Mira! Probably my favorite character out of Season 3. Little bit rusty here, but it was good to draw again.

19 Likes

Wicked!

Perfection.

Inktober Day 27 features a very haughty Shadow Lord! Probably getting smug about all the salt his in-game mechanics tend elicit. Gargos was both fun and interesting to attempt… he’s got so many different heavy textures to his skin!

19 Likes

bruh I thought this was in order where’s my boy?

Guests last it seems. Main cast first I guess. Seems fair.

1 Like

Gargos: “Which power-up shall I keep?”

Omen: “Heart of Gargos?”

Gargos: “HEART OF GARGOS IT IS!”

5 Likes