Killer Instinct Inktober Challenge!

Well you are the very first person I have heard that likes the pink skirt that never changes color and the workout yellow top that again doesn’t change color-

So I assume your fave color customization is blue hair/ suit/ pink bridal brawl gloves and yoga workout leggings

Nice

They are accessories after all, meaning you can’t change the color. Personally, my favorite customization is the techno set color 3 with color 5.

I don’t mind Kim’s accessories–I do think some color combinations look a little strange with the bright magenta coat, but I understand why it doesn’t change color. Just gotta get creative to find a combo that you like! And speaking of Kim, I’m excited to draw her, love that spunky attitude so much.

TJ Combo is done and will be uploaded shortly!

5 Likes

@VergoVan Mira looks so DONE haha I love it. Great to see you still posting!

Here’s TJ Combo for Day 11!

11 Likes

Looks like he got punched in the face 1 too many times…

I’m in love with your style!

1 Like

@BblackorchidD Thank you-- it means a lot that people are enjoying these!

Here’s Kan-Ra! I started out ambivalent on this character but now I love him, he has such a vibrant and crazy personality haha and I really enjoy that he’s sort of achieved meme status in the community–and that the devs are aware of that and sort of embrace it (his Shadow Lords emporium lines… so good). So I had fun finally drawing him.

9 Likes

Amazing! He still did nothing wrong! lol

Looks to me like you put some meat on his bones. :slightly_smiling_face:

Gaaaaah!! Those narrow eyes!! He looks more derpy than aggressive. I like everything else, just can’t unsee the eyes!

Oooh! I really like your Kan-Ra! My sister is an artist too, so I showed her your art, and she said she really likes it! :smiley:

I think your Fulgore is your best one easily.

Here’s Riptor for day 13! Another of my long-time faves. ;3; What a good girl.

25 Likes

Best 1 yet, IMO.

Whew! Got Day 14’s in despite not having as much time to work on it as usual thanks to… well… work. Aganos! This one is a little busier than I’d like, but I had a lot of fun drawing those vines and leaves.

17 Likes

Come on man you’re getting everyone but omen the wait is killing me, great aganos btw his left side looks a bit wonky but that’s just me.

He has 4 eyes, not 3…

But he does, you just can’t see it from this angle. You can however see his other brow where the eye really is.

5 Likes

Dude… that’s rude to artist… -_-

4 Likes