Killer Instinct Dreams: Part 2

About two or three nights ago I had yet ANOTHER NEW KI-related dream/dream about Killer Instinct this time (from what I can recall) it was primarily just me watching a number of KI matches on TV including a match between Kan-Ra and Jago/a Kan-Ra vs. Jago match on Glacius’s Crash Site stage with Jago beating/defeating Kan-Ra in the end with BOTH an Ultra Combo and an Ultra Ender.

So now what OTHER NEW KI-related dreams/dreams about Killer Instinct did any of you guys have lately as well as recently?

5 Likes

Heck yeah, finally get to see this kind of topic back in the new forums. Can’t recall any KI dreams I have yet, but that’s an awesome dream you’ve got there, @KIFANATIC8488! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks very much man. Much appreciated too, my fellow KI fan :smile:

I don’t think I’ve had any KI-related drams yet, but when I do, I’ll be sure to post about them here. :wink:

1 Like

Some years ago, I was getting on my 360 and discovered the original KI was on my dashboard. So I played it, and then when I went tot he charcter slection, I saw a color for Riptor that was really blue. not black with a blue belly.

4 Likes

Did anyone have dreams of new characters that were brought to life in season 3?

5 Likes

Heh heh heh… Nunchuks and pink fishnets…MHahahahahahahahaha!!!

3 Likes

Cool thread!

Well I have a nice one, or one that meant a lot =)

Before moving to my current city (where I played KI for the first time at famous arcade ) I wasn’t going very well…

Before the game was even annouced:

The first dream was about me walking in some place where I heard there was an arcade that had KI3, but just couldn’t found it.

The next one was in the same city (where I live now) where I’m at my apartment and just crossing the block there was an arcade with KI3. I couldn’t believe the game was finally out and it wasn’t some April’s fool joke. Of course I woke up and though…“Well, again!” ¬¬

Finally I moved to this city (the one of the dream), and the game was announced that year!! I couldn’t believe it was real. But the X1 took like one year to launch here. In that time I got a job of my profession, things got better, and FINALLY could buy an X1 (it cost 1000 dollars here) to buy the game I was dreaming about. Even though I’m very excited to play the new Gears, which along with KI has become one of my favourites games ever.

So, I’m really happy to have the games I love in the place I love and being able to enjoy them =)

8 Likes

Just last night or so I had another KI/KI-related dream where (from what I can recall) I was watching one of those big-screen TVs at one of those super or electronic stores when all of a sudden I heard the announcement that Sadira will be making her VERY FIRST guest appearance in another fighting game specifically in (I think it was) Super Smash Bros. or another popular fighting game.

Now get this: Not only did I hear that particular gaming news that Sadira will be a guest character in Super Smash Bros., when I turned around I happened to suddenly see Sadira HERSELF standing RIGHT BEHIND me live and in the flesh (and wearing her default outfit too). Though I must say Sadira didn’t seem to say or at the very least didn’t hear her say anything while I was watching the gaming news on the big-screen TV and as she was standing RIGHT BEHIND me watching that gaming news as well at the same time.
:wink: :grinning: :grin: :smiley: :smile: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Iusually have nightmares related to ki. I had dreams when the game was still in s1, though, so that’s something.

2 Likes

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? :laughing:
That’s a weird, yet awesome dream to say the least.

1 Like

Alright! So last night, I had a weird dream. The whole dream wasn’t actually KI-related, but there was a part wherein I was in some kind of a warehouse/store. Basically, I was just relaxing there, but then there was something that caught my eye…a box…so dark and shiny…and it’s no other than the ULTIMATE TOY SHADOW JAGO FIGURE!!! I forgot what happened after, but I think I checked and closely observed the figure, and that was when the dream abruptly ended.

I thought it was all too good to be true, but it was all of a dream.

(P.S.: I want it so badly, I just hope there’s still more in stock :confounded:)

2 Likes

So I had ANOTHER WEIRD DREAM the other night, and once again, the whole thing isn’t KI-related, just a part of it.

I was in a classroom, sitting and looking around. But there was something I saw in the teacher’s table and you won’t believe what it is…AN ULTIMATE TOY CINDER FIGURE!!! YES YOU READ THAT CLEAR! IT’S THE FIRE BOY HIMSELF! I was surprised, and from what can I remember, Cinder was in a landing pose (to make things clear, it’s the pose that he strikes upon facing TJ Combo in his teaser), meaning he is fully articulated. What made it more cool was that his magma body is translucent…

…so yeah. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I had this crazy dream after fighting @STORM179 Hisako. I always got hit by that command grab reset. Then I had noghtmares of Hisako saying HOLD UP. They stopped when I finally held up in a rematch(even though I still lost)

4 Likes

Your dream coming true!

3 Likes

That’s not a nightmare, that’s real life!

OH GOD THE HISAKO RESETS

2 Likes

So I had a WEIRD dream last night. I was watching an official KI livestream on Twitch and they happen to reveal new Season 3 stuff through a trailer! The trailer began with someone walking at a shore of an island. When I saw the mysterious figure’s footwear, I immediately recognized who it was…and it’s TUSK! I forgot who he was fighting all throughout the trailer, but he retained his barbarian gear and moves from KI2, but more tougher looking. Near the end of the trailer, there was another character who appeared…and it’s ANOTHER GUEST CHARACTER! But it’s not who you may expect to be (Kameo, Joanna Dark, Conker, etc.)…it’s BOA HANCOCK FROM ONE PIECE! I was in complete shock, and that’s where it ended. Thankfully, it was all of a dream! :relieved:

3 Likes

I had a dream tonight.
I dreamt @TempusChaoti came down to the forums and revealed the entire roster for S3… and it was as insane as only dreams can be. From what I remember…

• One of the announced newcomers was a tablet. Yes. A tablet. Some sort of Ultratech-made super-tablet that could morph into something humanoid. And it was blue.

• The vampire character was announced, but was currently still being made. Adam asked fans to vote on his/her appearance: whether it should be a he or she, and if it should be Eastern European or Rastafari Jamaican. Its stage was however presented: a castle courtyard with a pool of blood in the middle.

• A new character based on Jason Voorhees and embodying the horror movie / slasher trope. He was covered in blood, sported a skull-like mask, sucked blood from his victims, and the description called him “limbless”. His stage was said to be one of the most impressive in S3, with lots of lighting effects - it was a creepy dark forest under heavy rain.

• No Eyedol :frowning:

• Tusk was revealed… NOT to be in S3 after all. Due to technical issues, IG was not able to reproduce his face and hair with perfection and decided to postpone his release to a later date, probably as post-S3 DLC. Adam took the opportunity to present a job offer at IG for anyone with a major in graphic design. What did make me shiver here was the implicit notion that there would be no further seasons beyond S3. Thankfully it was just a dream. Right?

4 Likes

I actually had a KI dream not too long ago.
I dreamed that Omen finally got a new color (it was a vibrant color that I would distinctly describe as orange juice) and that his mask changed colors with his skins.
In this same dream, Maya turned out to get a shadow version, but with one major change; she had googly eyes glued on over her regular eyes :neutral_face:
Oddly enough, TJ also got the google eyes treatment.

2 Likes

I think it would be downright hilarious if google eyes were an actual accessory items FOR ALL CHARACTERS… :laughing:

3 Likes