Killer Instinct Dreams: Part 2

Whoa… I hope your dream coming true…

It was kind of a “Mimic Charcater” that could morph into anyone? :no_mouth:

1 Like

Sadira after seeing her own trailer in Super Smash Bros: “Damn… Over so soon?”
:smile:

2 Likes

Nope. It started the fight as a simple blue tablet, like a regular iPad. Then it morphed into a very lanky humanoid machine, like that little robot from the first Transformers movie that could morph into small objects. It reminded me of something out of “Rise of the Robots” too.

1 Like

LOL I don’t know how a limbless character would work! But from my dream I remember it had arms and legs, but lots of stitches too. Maybe body parts from other people, a la Frankenstein?

2 Likes

Frankenstein isn’t the monster. Sorry I had to.

1 Like

I know that. But even if at times the monster is given his creator’s name, I was actually referring to the “Frankenstein” trope or syndrome rather than the monster itself.

1 Like

Back with another weird dream I had last night!

Basically, I was in an apartment. Then I happen to notice something…an arcade machine at the balcony! I was curious, so I turned it on, and it happened to be a Xbox One inserted in this machine. Obviously, the game included there was Killer Instinct.

Upon starting it up, I noticed something strange…the UI was Season 1 style! I was quite surprised to see such thing. Then I decided to select CPU vs CPU since I was bored, and the first thing I noticed was that the select screen was that of Season 3’s, but the background was Season 1’s. I chose Sadira and Rash, and the stage was Assassin’s Cave. Another thing I noticed was that the lighting of the stage was pre-Season 3, and I thought that was cool. Sadira’s intro started as usual, but Rash had a different intro…he was acting like a dog…LITERALLY. And that happened in the WHOLE match…

#BATTLEDOGS

5 Likes

Did he bark?..

1 Like

I forgot if he did, but I heard him whimper at his intro.

2 Likes

I had another WEIRD dream last night… I was watching new gameplay footage of GARGOS himself in a live stream! I forgot how he played, but all I can remember was that there was a mirror match of him. What made it more shocking was that the match took place in a NEW STAGE, as if the devs were kidding around with the 3 stages only thing for Season 3. It was a SPACE level, similar to Galactus’ stage in MvC3. In addition, they even showed some of Gargos’ accessories, one of these look very similar to True Ogre from Tekken!

The crazy thing is, when I woke up today and browsed Twitter, a teaser image of Gargos was posted by the official KI Twitter Page. Couldn’t help but, this was WAY too coincidental…

2 Likes

Oh boy!! I hope your dream coming true! : D

2 Likes

posting mine from another topic:

Mine was a dream that I was a Fulgore unit with glowing green energy claws and had a red armor plating my visuals were also green so…I had green eyes I guess?, following my supposed target which was a lesser A.I drioid I was sent to “silence” . All I can tell you was it ended with me throwing the thing off a balcony on the street below.

Weird part was: For a Fulgore Unit I could not teleport. :confused:

3 Likes

A few months ago, I had a dream that I was the first male stalker of ultratech (Unless Ultratech has male stalkers) After I woke up I heard Aria’s voice telling someone that I had the potential to equal Riptor.

My colors were similar to Riptors sixth color, except the belly was a bluish white color with dark grey cybernetics. One day they sent me out to go after a rogue stalker from the first batch but she put up a fight but I manage to kill her in the end.

So yeah, I was apparently designed to go after stalkers that were out of control and destroy anyone who would get in Ultratech’s path.

2 Likes

Hey guys… I had strange dream about final character in S3 for few days ago… So I watch KI Season 3 final character’s trailer on youtube. I was hope it Eyedol, but it’s not Eyedol… Not guest too… It’s new character! What does new character look like? New character is male and jester, he had creepy smile mask! His combos and ultra are really weird because new character jester remind me of Voldo’s combos and moves from Soul Calibur… His default costume 's color is purple and black! He can change his face mask from creepy smile face… his different mask is scary grump, it’s very scared to me than Hisako! His creepy smile mask is front, scary grump mask is behind face. He had two faces! O_O

2 Likes

I’ve never had a KI Dream to this day. Is that bad? Lol.

You never had dream about KI?

OUT OF HERE!

Please don’t take seriously… It’s just joke…

2 Likes

I had dream about KI again! Let me to tell you my dream! You know MS buy Rare Ltd… Right? But MS didn’t buy Rare Ltd in my dream! I play Killer Instinct 3 on gamecube and there few new characters and original character return in KI3 on gamecube! I thought it’s real! But then I was wakeup and realize about me play KI3 on gamecube is my dream… : ( I wish MS never buy Rare Ltd!

2 Likes

My dream last night was that I, personally, could use Gargos’ Stoneflesh in real life. I had to yell it into the sky to activate it (like when Gargos activates it). I was showing it off to everybody and was having a good time until someone came over and kept sweeping me. It became a nightmare when I realized I couldn’t explode the skin off me! I started freaking out and woke up lol

4 Likes

So, to start off, I have a lot of sleep disorders, I’ve sleep talked, sleep walked and had sleep apnoea before, but the most troublesome issue I suffer with are night terrors, which are in basic terms like having a nightmare, but seeing the subject of said nightmare actually in the room with you and it feeling very real indeed, kind of like living the nightmare for a little while. Unfortunately this means my KI dream experience was less than enjoyable, but here it is anyway:-

After a rather long session in KI, I hit the hay, I remember turning over in my sleep and there being “something” in the bed with me, it kind of looks like a more evil Omen, with a mask that actually evokes fear, I look up, shocked, mouth agape and the creature grabs my neck with both hands and hisses into my ear “if you don’t break this combo, you WILL die!” and then proceeds to start hitting me. I wake up screaming, call my partner in the other room, he just shouts “What?” in response and I turn over and go back to sleep.

Since I’m here typing this, I guess I must have broken that combo after all? :joy:

I’m blaming Killer Instinct related stress for this. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes