Anybody else had a weird KI Related dream?

Not sure if this belongs here, but if doesn’t. Feel free to remove it and place it in the right place, thank you.

Any who I was wondering if anyone would like to share these weird silly dreams of theirs related to Killer Instinct cause I wonder if I should take a break or something now, lol.

Mine was a dream that I was a Fulgore unit with glowing green energy claws, following my supposed target which was a lesser A.I drioid I was sent to “silence” supposedly. All I can tell you was it ended with me throwing the thing off a balcony on the street below.

Weird part was: For a Fulgore Unit I could not teleport. :confused:

1 Like

While not quite exactly a dream as weird as yours, I had a dream last night that I got invited to do a first-to-10 set with UA Bass as if we were old pals.

1 Like

I regularly dream matches.

No joke.

I distinctly remember once dreaming some crazy Hisako setup; then becoming half awake, rolling over and muttering “I wonder if that’s possible…” before falling back to sleep.

(no, it wasn’t possible)

3 Likes

There’s already a thread about this. You might wanna check it out and post your KI-related dreams right here…

1 Like

I do that quite often, sometimes I’m almost up ready to lab and see if it does but then I remeber its too much of a hassle and go back to sleep :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I had a dream earlier today where cinder had new move that could only be done in instinct mode in which he shoots a stream of fire into the ground and shoots out from underneath the opponent launching them in the air toward cinder which he could then combo off of. It would be avoided by either moving to the side or jumping kind of like mirror move to glacius homing puddle punch.

2 Likes

I brainstorm cut scenes that I wish Killer Instinct had in my sleep. No joke.

3 Likes

Same here bro I feel your pain.

I had a dream last night, no joke, I dreamt about becoming the Arbiter after my dad, i then met Orchid and we became a couple, found a Riptor that didn’t want to be part of Ultratech, we somehow dropped a giant plasma grenade on the pinnacle and then the scaffold workers from across the road woke me up. One of the most random dreams I have ever had​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I might have had a few dreams including Jago, Thunder and Tusk… ;3 <3

2 Likes

I had a dream that Ultimate Source released a new batch of KI figures. Most of them were just alternate colors with extra accessories, but one I remember that was a bit different was Sadira…she was sitting inside a yellow scarab-shaped container in her intro squatting pose.

It was odd, because I typically only have dreams about things that…well, stuff that worries me. I could tell you some pretty weird stuff that I dreamed about when I was going to be a new dad. Anyway, I’ve never dreamed about KI, so it was kinda weird…

4 Likes