Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition CONFIRMED

I swear to god, if those tracks aren’t uploaded to youtube or itunes soon…

2 Likes

I think you should still be able to play without the disc since your digital purchases are tied to your account but I can’t confirm since I’m still waiting for UPS lol

You WANT THESE on CD!!!

(I’m sure someone will upload them soon)

It’s gonna sound nice on my 2,000 watt system :smile: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t need to spend $40 for a soundtrack when I assume it’s gonna be released eventually for $10 like the other soundtracks (I know those were $13 but those had the classic soundtracks too).

1 Like

OMG I’m on Kim Wu now!

The edit is unique and remastered!!! It’s centering on the rock aspects of her theme!!!

Edit: easily my favorite edit of the CD!!!

Props to AtlasPlug/Celldweller. They must have heard Rkosmik’s 10 minute YouTube version!

KIM WU THEME guys!!!

Might need to get a walkman to listen to the CD with some sennheiser headphones! Lol

1 Like

If they release this to iTunes it will go to number 1

Perhaps lol but man I really want actual CDs of ALL tracks lol

Gotcha. You’ll have it soon. Im sure it’ll be uploaded by this evening.

I’m just an audiophile. You just can’t capture on an iPhone/ MacBook/ device what is mastered for CD IMO
I have been streaming the Killer Instinct YouTube dynamic themes on my iPhone/ iPads / in my car for a couple years it’s nice to have a physical CD to play in my car & while playing Xbox / heck now even when I play games like SFV / BlazBlue/ KOF 14 !

The cool factor is driving around in Forza while listening to Aganos theme etc

1 Like

I feel you in that too. I feel as though everything should be included- would have loved to hear the original 2014 Game Version of Maya, as Mick remixed it for the iTunes KI sdtk

1 Like

Rukari just said said season 3 soundtrack info coming soon!

1 Like

Question for you- is KI 2 full screen, or the same code
Mystics version on xboxlive with the hi res character images around the smaller screen

If so, I’m downloading this game I got today

Great news since evidently @rukizzel just announced the full season 3 cd details is on the way!
Everyone can be happy now

Pretty sure they had the option to go full screen?

I announced nothing! mwahahaha

3 Likes

Lol!

Whaaaaaaa

‘Allegedly’ then lol

I didn’t get to preorder my DE copy can you send me a controller skin??? I’ll make an Orchid tee shirt image for You! Lol

1 Like

Can’t remember I guess I’ll check when I go home-

1 Like

Psst. Another month and the music will be good to go …

4 Likes