Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition CONFIRMED

Depends on what YOU like/appreciate. I for example like CDs. So a soundtrack in physical form is good. Plus, it just got announced the DE comes with gold AND platinum gargos and let me tell you that platinum gargos looks beastly! Lol plus it’s nice having a game on disc and not relying on internet to get it .

1 Like
  1. Where did you see platinum gargos? I want it for more behind the scenes and art so that’s why I want know how good the content is.

There is still one thing that worries me, is the S3 soundtrack going to be released digitally still or is it exclusive to the definitive edition? Does the DE sountrack have any songs exclusive to it?

My problem is thE Kim Wu on definitive edition is not Kim Wu updated with dragon sweep/ advancing shadow firecracker

And her ultra is still defective rhythm!!!

That’s cause the discs were made weeks ago. You’ll have to update it to 3.4.

Any news on what the actual bonus content is?

Anyone know before I buy this if there’s actual behind the scenes type stuff

KI Twitter said it does have it on disc

The cd sounds ABSOLUTELY AMAZEBALLS
INSANITY

worth it! If you can’t afford it, put it on your Christmas list!!!

As long as there is Orchid & Kim Wu in my life, I will always be happy

Ps I wrote this on my post in hope of mick and his wonderful artistry
Mick was the reason I bought this one of the most talented musicians ever. his analyzation and talent are unmatched. His award-winning theme for Orchid speaks volumes about his talent. Thank you Mick. Your music has gotten me through almost every day since you arrived to resurrect Orchid. he was successful in fleshing out unique characters such as a grieving Native American on a quest, a rebel spy seeking to uncover corrupt corporations, a Japanese ghost girl scathing for revenge, a celestial alien who inhabits Earth only to expose time travel tech to evildoers- and you HEAR their stories by listening to their themes. what an artist. music by the incomparable Mick Gordon

2 Likes

If you have everything digital already once you download the extras do you still need the disc?

I’m not re- downloading anything I’m scared I may lose stuff.

I just wanted this soundtrack!!! Mick Gordon

I’m waiting on YouTube for the behind the scenes videos.

Cuz I’m curious if it’s worth it to get the disc version or just go digital I’d hate to put a disc in just to see the bonus content

Wait, do you own all season digitally already??? If you don’t then I’d say definitely get the physical copy!

1 Like

This is what I’m excited for! I bought the first 2 soundtracks through amazon but their mp3s aren’t 320 kbps so now I’ll have some of the tracks in higher quality! The UPS guy need to hurry up! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t left my car since I purchased the CD!!!

I’m on Hisako Now!!!

Omg

I own everything digital so I’m buying this for the bonus stuff like the map and bios I loveZ so my question is if I get the disc version cuz GameStop give you a controller skin can I put the disc in and not have use it once it’s in once or should I go digital and say f the disc?

Jealousy intensifies lol what about that cinder and tusk theme :sunglasses:

1 Like

They were amazing! The levels are simply INSANE whomever mastered these tracks is godlike. (Presumably Mick and AtlasPlug/ Celldweller)

1 Like

Basically once I put the DE disc in to get the map and bios do I still need it to play ki even though I own everything digitally.

What map? Idk I’m probably gonna stick the disc and install it, main reason is I game share with my brother so if I ever lose my internet connection I can’t access any of my digital games so I need that disc lol