Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition CONFIRMED

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/games/killer-instinct-definitive-edition/132508?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=jpIIZXI2vHs-OgDXNqv1ApvEIjXQbUH9Tg

Holy s***. This looks awesome and is a great deal, but for us here who bought everything this game has to offer and more, I hope we have another way of getting these exclusives.

8 Likes

Well ■■■■ guess I’m buying the game again lmao.

1 Like

This is great news for people who have been on the fence because of the price. $40 for all 3 seasons AND the classic games is a fantastic deal. It’s also great for people who love to own physical copies of games. Good job, Microsoft!

1 Like

Don’t forget the soundtrack.

1 Like

There was a reason I could only hit “like” on this post yesterday :smiley:

4 Likes

Why is this rated M? Or is the cover on the Site just a placeholder?

Wait… they did a survey to plan the future of KI and now they are putting out a definite edition with “all 26” characters?

I am confused…
…or…
…does that mean…

KI 2 confirmed!!!

The classic KI games are rated M because of the finishing moves.

Well, I don’t actually own season one, I got that with games with gold, so maybe I might buy this. Wish the soundtrack was from ki 2013 instead of classic though. I’m a sucker for cds. I prefer them over digital any day.

I think it’s from both the old games and KI 2013.

GOLD GARGOS SKIN!!! Omg!!!

4 Likes

Darn, all that behind the scenes stuff, soundtrack, AND Gold Gargos? I hope there is a way for us veterans to get all those goodies without ponying up another 40 dollars

8 Likes

Yo this trailer though

4 Likes

Nice! But why there M rated in this trailer?.. I mean there no gore in KI Season 1 - 3…

Tusk’s theme still does the trick.

Though I wonder why they are announcing the full collection edition before the eighth character?

1 Like

lol read the thread

1 Like

Yo. They hinted at Eyedol (`look at edit).Every Killer Instinct fighter! That’s 26 fighters,including the remastered cast…LEAKS. Edit:Ok not confirmed but you get the idea.

1 Like

Shh… Delete this before devs ban you… XD

1 Like

You do realize that many people don’t really consider Eyedol to be part of the original cast? Isgreen said it himself that boss characters aren’t exactly real characters.

Don’t play with my heart like that man.