Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition CONFIRMED

Ok sorry about that.

1 Like

Nah, don’t worry about that!

I wonder if leading up to EVO, we’re getting news/ announcements every day until the panel on Friday. I wonder what’s in store tomorrow!

It’s almost like we plan this stuff, huh?!

11 Likes

Why isn’t this posted in the news section? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Because this was made before our announcement went out!

3 Likes

The KI community is chomping at the bit for news. I don’t recall any other community that watched the game’s news so closely and feverishly.

1 Like

Is this the end for ki 2013? No more seasons? Will the people who already own the game get any love (gold skin, soundtrack cd, etc)?? Eyedol?? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!!

I’ll see myself out.

7 Likes

lol
 wut?

Is Shao Khan a character in Mortal Kombat?

Is Bison a character in Street Fighter? Akuma? Gill?

Just because a character is a final boss, doesn’t mean they aren’t real characters. How does this make sense?

10 Likes

Honestly I’m kind of doing nothing right now XD

1 Like

Yeah, same lol

I feel absolutely screwed right now, the supreme edition was one thing, but this is a slap in the face to the people who payed 40 dollars for just season 3, not to mention that exclusive skin, is the only way to get that going to be to shell out another 40 bucks for stuff I already own? I am livid right now.

1 Like

Pretty sure we’ve told you this before, so let me remind you.

People who buy products early on always pay more in the long term.

Welcome to the world we live in.

6 Likes

Welcome to the “early adopter” club. Name one game/ console/ anything that doesn’t follow this same pattern. The longer you wait, the better deal you’ll get.

I bought the Xbox One when it was nearly double what it is now and I don’t feel screwed. This is how things work.

1 Like

Getting all the content is one thing, but the fact that they are getting EXCLUSIVE content, is quite another, don’t defend this, its crap, season 3 hasn’t even been out for a year year.

1 Like

paying more is one thing, but getting locked out of content because we supported the game is quite frankly not right.

1 Like

Dude this just got announced 3 minutes ago. We don’t have all the information yet.

I have faith that MS won’t leave the loyal consumers hanging.

3 Likes

I hope you are right, because I will not be spending 40 more dollars for a skin, and it will be the last time I buy anything at launch for any KI game again either if they don’t make things right and find a way to give early adopters gold gargos.

Personally, my only complain is the box art. It could’ve been f**n biblical but I guess this one is okay. Also I think the reason behind the price is to get more people to play the game

3 Likes

Looks at Ultimate Source Figures

This is nothing new.

2 Likes