Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition CONFIRMED

I like to think its different because people who buy this are getting all the content PLUS bonuses, the figures are just the figure and the skin, does that make sense?

One thing I do know though, is if I can’t convince my brother to buy the game now, I don’t think I ever will.

So basically you’re salty because you paid a lot to play the game much earlier, and that people who waited 2 and a half years are getting everything you have plus a little more (which we still don’t know if we’re getting or not, btw) at a cheap price?

It’s an incentive for new players to buy the game. The more people who get onboard with season 3 now, the more likely season 4 will become a reality.

I’m all for giving new players an exclusive skin because
 it’s a skin.

I suppose it would be cool if they could somehow gift the players who bought the first 3 seasons this skin as well but it’s not a reason to be “livid” in my eyes.

Box art sucks. The S1 had the color background and looked cool. What would be sick is the KI logo in the back with Purple and Green with Gargos in the back holding earth.

Im not salty, its the fact they are getting everything and then extras, and the trailer it said exclusive skin, so it seems like we aren’t getting it.

Not to mention the people will be getting the game 3 YEARS LATE. Look at GOTY editions or games like MKXL. Those came out after 1 year of release with all the new content added. This is basically like a GOTY or Complete edition, in this case, Definitive.

2 Likes

Its a reason to be livid as far as I am concerned because season 3 was already overpriced offering less overall playble content then the last 2 seasons, yet I supported it because I had faith in iron galaxy. I am livid, and I feel these forums is the best place to voice it.

1 Like

So basically what I just said.

That’s an opinion that belongs to you, not everyone.

Do you not think I have a reason to be upset that people are paying far less and getting stuff that we might not get at all? The fact that it is overpriced is an opinion, the fact that it had less content, isn’t.

1 Like

If you’re going to be upset at least wait until we get all the details. I doubt MS will make us buy the entire game again for a skin. US figures work because we’re getting a brand new figure along with the skin code.

I am only buying this for the soundtrack.

1 Like

I agree with you in that Season 3 was overpriced. That’s why I only bought the combo breaker pack. The information about what was included in the bundles was available before season 3 launched. If you’re disappointed in what you received, you only have yourself to blame.

The simplicity of the season 1 box art was great, I liked it/ almost bought it just for it lol

So you don’t like that the game is getting a complete edition at a cheaper price you paid. The exclusive skin I agree but we don’t know too much. Also S3 having less content is an opinion. The KI gold along with the VIP boost is more content to me than a KI classic considering I don’t play those at all.

1 Like

Yea that’s the main attraction for me

1 Like

This right here is why.

1 Like

Well, hopefully we get all the details soon, and not a bunch of stay tuned, they need to be transparent, is buying this going to be the only way to get gold gargos, or are people who supported the game since launch going to be able to get him too. Its a yes or no question, is it really exclusive or not.

Killer Instinct ‏@KillerInstinct 4m4 minutes ago
@swordsman09 @SonicDolphin117 @8BitBeatDown “Denying it right now. That is not the case! Only comes with the DE.”

Well I just got shot down.

Oh well. I don’t play Gargos anyway.

3 Likes

The exclusive content is the only reason I even bothered posting, the lower price while annoying, happens all the time with games. The fact they are getting exclusive items is what really bugs me.