Killer Instinct Character Survey

If we had a magic archer I hope his/her bow can change into a 2 dual scimitar like pit from kid icarus. I don’t like the archer from mk using his bow like some sort of staff

2 Likes

And maybe his arrows have different properties? Knockback, knockdown, and stagger?

Or maybe even crazier. Poison arrow causes poison damage just like RAAM’s swarm (punch him to make it go away, otherwise it deals 18% damage over time). Then, slow arrow regular special and stun arrow regular special.

An archetype like that would be cool as a balanced character–one who can shift between ranged combat and close-range combat during the match. His arrows help him adjust his range.

1 Like

I’m cool either way:)

Likely so. The single purpose of the survey seems to be for character R&D. Which is awesome.

Hey now, don’t be an elitist. Don’t want him, don’t buy him (or at least don’t use him if you buy the full season).

1 Like

I was joking ofc. Still, I’d much prefer the last charcter to be something new and original.

Gotcha :wink:
Pretty sure Eyedol won’t be the last character this season. This survey made me think he will be an option to consider for the next season, since he’s listed there. But so is Eagle, who I was beginning to think would be the last character, after reading the previous novella chapter and one of the devs’ (Adam?) posts referring how interested they were in bringing back Eagle after a meeting with the Nez Perce tribe. Either way, I’m pretty confident both these characters will come in the future.

I think the last is neither of them. The survey is probably about an extra character, mabye via community fund. At this time, whoever the last character is, it should be almost finished > no point in doing a survey about that.

It could be Eyedol or eagle. Think about if they didn’t put them in people would notice and it would confirm something early instead of being revealed. They put those to in because if they are the 8th and maybe 9th people would assume that the is season 4.

When Eyedol happens im going to exclusively play him all year so that I can bash in the faces of all the haters while I sit there stomping my foot regaining hp.

6 Likes

No, not master chief. We already have the arbiter. Lets not bog down the game with multiple guests from the same game, then it just turns into some weird halo prodigy. I would vote for eyedoll.

2 Likes

Kelvin is a measure of temperature typically used to measure the temperature of the sun and stars.

1 Like

Ooh I can’t wait till the final character reveal. I want your reaction lol

MRW it isn’t Eyedol:

1 Like

Dont hate I dont expect him this season but the roster isnt done until eyedol is. I never liked gargos but I love playing the new one. Haters gona hate but everything gets a return!

lol you just sound so confident, i mean speak it and it should become reality.