Killer Instinct Character Survey

With a rebuild engine. It will help stand up against other fighting games (Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Guilty Gear) and breathe new life into the game.

Ultimates? Iā€™m not sure I saw those on the poll, but count me in!

1 Like

The fact that it exists at all is the breath of life it needed. The engine works as intended so far and only suffers from graphical and lighting bugs.
Standing up against other fighters isnā€™t something that would be fixed by starting over when it doesnā€™t need to. Youā€™re making it sound like the game we got was the wrong one.

Definitely keep the guest characters to a minimum. 2 is a good number. I never play guest characters seriously, no matter how good they are.

I want to see the Genie and the Archer. I think they should consider a voodoo priest also.

And of course, ULTIMATES. That should be almost top priority.

2 Likes

Yo check this out!

3 Likes

Well, speaking for me, you were about half way through and I think we had one thing the same, so not sure why youā€™d speak for anyone else, but no problem.

Also kinda curious why you thought everyone after Eyedol and Eagle were guests. Djinn, magical archer, and a few others were concept ideas, not guests.

Oh and the Shadow character thingā€¦ I donā€™t think thatā€™s them being lazy. Adam did a poll for shadow characters a while back, but I think itā€™s safe to assume that Shago, back when the skin first came out plus everyone wanting him to have his own move set probably led them to the idea that people might want another shadow character.

I also find your need for ultimates a bit odd considering how bored you are by ultras and stage ultras. Wouldnā€™t it stand to reason that youā€™d just get bored of ultimates/no mercys too? Oh well, I think I have that a four, just cuz others seem to want them. Iā€™m mainly indifferent to them myself.

Either way, thanks for posting the video and your opinion on the questions. I enjoyed it. Oh and Pre-transformation Cinder was my first choice too, so hey, at least we have that in common! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not at all. They can make better animations, better physics, can do a lot more interesting things that they couldnā€™t do before. I wish they would get a bigger budget, they can actually do a lot more: actual story mode like the other fighting games, more customizations and colors, much more work they couldnā€™t afford to do previously. This was a great first time, I just want a much bigger version.

1 Like

Voted.
Please please please Eyedol! Please!!

(Did I mention Eyedol please?)

Definitely not a fan of Shadow Orchidā€¦

8 Likes

i voted yesterday, i vote for eyedol, eagle as pick one and two . Wrote asking for classic ki 1&2 stages ( orchid , cinder thunder, tusk spinal) wrote asking that game mechanics as recapture and reset flip should be a tool available to all the characters in one or other way because it is a mechanic of the game like combo breaker , shadow counter, counter breakers,ultra etc . I like rash and arbiter , Raam no so much, i m not agree with more guess characters in this game ,but when they ask me if there is another characte i would like to see in ki , he come to my mind as fast as ninja and i wrote ā€¦ Ryu Hayabusaā€¦ just a wish.

Also i wrote asking to pay attention to small detalis , bugs and more effective advertising for this great game.shadow surival, a way to play vs a shadow all the times i want , ask for more details in replay winner , gamer tag etc. a way to see the last figths that any ranked player has fought. I wish they chose wisely and listen what must of us want . A greater/better KI. this game is great and will keep growing. If they do what they must. And We open our minds a little bit , for the new thing are abut to come . This is our game .

He hit them so hard on arcades and SNES that they really dont want to think that he could beat them really hard again. That is all.

Iā€™d really like to see Eagle and Eyedol in KI but Iā€™m also getting sick of sibling characters a tonne as well as people thinking about having other Shadow characters for everyone. Iā€™d prefer some original designs from the ground up by Iron Galaxy. And please no more guest characters. I donā€™t want a dozen Halo characters and a dozen Gears of War characters. I have the Arbiter and I have General RAAM. I donā€™t need Masterchief, a Brute, Skorge, etc. And the Crackdown Agent? Hell no. Maybe Joanna Dark though. Would be great to see more female characters with great designs like Maya

The cool question is ā€œwhat is Eagle?ā€ His brain directs Fulgore. Would Eagle be the castā€™s first zombie?

Itā€™s a typo.
@UncannySilk meant ā€œbuyā€ :slight_smile:

By the way, glad you did that with the training mode. Itā€™s a request Iā€™ve been making for quite some time and also mentioned in the survey.

Did my civic duty and tried to be as thorough as possible. Hereā€™s hope that I didnā€™t forget anything (and that you guys wonā€™t go TLDR on me!) :smiley:

EDIT: persuaded two friends who donā€™t even own the game (but have played it and are interested in buying it in the future) to take the survey and chime in on the future of KI :slight_smile:

His brain doesnā€™t direct fulgore. Itā€™s been copied and stored into a flash drive and then inserted into the fulgore unit. Kinda

I doubt they will be. If theyā€™re anything like Shagoā€™s Ultimates we canā€™t expectheads or limb being severed in anyway. I expect cool, satisfying, flashy and all around just fun.

Joanna Dark and Eyedol !

Loved this survey, does it means Season 4 will happen ?

1 Like

Wendigoā€¦ Djinnā€¦ MAGIC ARCHER!

OMG IG GIVE US ALL OF THEM!

Fudgeā€¦ Iā€™m REALLY worried about all this eyedol talkā€¦ looks like my last place eyedol will be a minorityā€¦

Please keep those filthy hoves off my game you dumb double headed minotaur! XD

So Eagle is a brain in a jar? Maybe heā€™s a zombie who wants to tear down Ultra-Tech to get his brain back. Or maybe the brain in a jar is stolen by Thunder and given to Orchid, who coordinates a resurrection. They put the brain in a jar on top of a Roomba or something.

Krang!

2 Likes