Killer Instinct Character Survey

2 more guests are fine to me. Joanna Dark and perhaps Skorge. (I know its kinda impossible due to RAAM).:rage:
Forget about how Perfect Dark was successiful or not. It just need that gunslinger chick featuring KI.

1 Like

The leaner ones can also fit for as one who uses water to.

Yes my thoughts exactly

I wonder what kind of furry is into Sharkman. I mean, canā€™t really do much with those teeth, unless you are into gore too.

That seems like an extremely high dental billā€¦

I know right? Itā€™s killing me!

*badum tish*

2 Likes

A dude that kind of resembled a more serious less cartoony " STREET SHARK" from the old show and action figure series would look cool and be amazing in this game.

1 Like

Just did the survey. Thank you for setting this up.

1 Like

I voted for all the original character concepts as characters I want in Killer instinct. The game has done an amazing job capturing the glory years of past tropes but its time to stop living in the past and for KI to make a new legacy. LOVECRAFTIAN CHARACTER HYPE LETS GO!

Is there any way the team can work on a new KI game from the ground up, with a bigger budget? With 7 million downloads. That should be more than enough to convince Microsoft of giving Iron Galaxy a bigger budget.

Also, I would hope the Lovecraftian creature would be a rushdown. This is one of my favorite fighting games and you guys are doing a great job.

1 Like

That is a great idea. finish this season strong and start work on a new K.I. and release it in a few years

1 Like

I think the game has plenty of rushdown already.

Agreed. KI with a new look will definitely needs a new look and feel to it. With the bigger budget will help.

A rushdown hybrid! That would be interesting.

Um, that describes almost the entire cast, though, is my point.

I really like the Idea for Kelvin ( name needs work though)ā€¦I loved how Glacius played in KI2, having a rush-down style Glay-glay would beā€¦well itā€™d be justā€¦ok, I canā€™t think of a way out of an ice pun hereā€¦cool.

Not RAAM, Gargos, Glacius, Arbiter, Aganos, and Sadira I believe.

Thatā€™s why I said almost, good sir.

Very true indeed. I really want a new KI rebuild from the ground up. A true sequel.

I donā€™t really see the purpose in doing that apart from purging out the guest characters.

1 Like