POTENTIAL KI FIX/WORKAROUND!
Okay here is how I fixed my KI two nights in a row with 100% success AFTER doing these steps:
(Some items below may differ for most users)
- Boot up KI
- Go to exhibition and see if “Allow Crossplay” & “Allow Cross-Network” appear
- If Yes, then you should not be affected and are good to go!
- THE BUG is when “Cross-Network” is not appearing, as stated above
YOU MAY have to attempt the following steps a couple times…
- While KI is running, go to “Games & Apps” then hit menu on KI to “Manage game & add-ons”
- Uninstall a random character (the go to is Shin Hisako) & or Color pack
- I uninstalled Shin Hisako, Eagle, Terror Skin pack, and a random Gold Pack
- CLOSE KI
- Go to back to “Manage games & add-ons” for KI, then “Ready to Install” then hit install all.
- LAUNCH KI while reinstalling the content that you uninstalled.
I was able to recreate this the last two nights in a row now, and “Cross-Network” reappears and I can find matches with NO problems or crashing…
I hope this helps out, it’s a little weird but doesn’t take long to test out. Let me know how it goes for you guys and I will try to assist further!