Good evening for everyone!
I hope all is okay.
I came across this post, also representing other Brazilian players, to report intense bug problems in the Killer Instinct game.
Unfortunately I would like to be praising the game, but I have to admit that the same has been bringing a lot of headaches to many players after the last update.
The problems are being the most varied:
- The game does not update achievements and nor the daily data of prizes and rise of level of player;
- Lobby fights are not allowed with more than two players. And with some people, when accessing the invitation of the session, the game locks and closes alone;
- Ranking and display mode are taking longer than normal to find battles. And the game closes for some people when they click on look for lobby;
- Shadow Lab: Shadow Survival most often does not work. It presents error, which forces the player to leave the game. Saved data from counter-breakers in the shadows appear as negative (in red) even though they are performed correctly.
*Disconnection control during fights, with some frequency
- Characters: Shin Hisako, Kilgore and Eagle are often appearing as “unavailable or not purchased”, but in the store they appear as installed;
- Some friends who play on the pc and Xbox One are reporting data loss. A player has lost everything from character and player level, ranking position, skins and shadows, as well as all points. Pretty much the game came back from the beginning, as if he had never played;
- Constant connection drops on display and ranking, even with all doors required by open multiplayer and with good internet.
- Many Brazilian players are not able to participate in online tournaments because of the game’s bugs. Even a tournament of the best Brazilian characters was canceled today, as bugs are preventing many players from participating in the same or other online tournaments.
As a standard procedure, we tried to get in touch with Xbox support, and it was recommended that the problem in the game should arrive on the official page because all standard procedures have already been performed, and the problems persist or worsen.
We do not know if the problem is also on the servers, because I’ve been experiencing connection drop problems for more than six months. Before the Steam version appeared in the Killer, there were no problems in multiplayer and could play with 8 people in the same room.
Today being able to play in a lobby with friends is complicated because the lobby of the game is not accepting more than two players …
We kindly ask you to help us, solving at least some problems. Many of us love the franchise and we are daily players, but with all these problems it is difficult to encourage new players to participate in fights with us, because of the problems that the game presents …
Those who know me know how much I love KI, and know that I’m trying to help as much as I can, because some of those mentioned do not have a good command of your language. But this time I’m going to need the help …
Do not forsake the fans!
We want to continue to enjoy our love for Killer Instinct, and we need to your help!
I appreciate the understanding and the all attention!
Below are also the gamertags of players who reported problems in the game, and are with me to find a solution to continue playing.
Elizabeth of Barros Buratti
(FX Liz Mk, LizMk35BR)
and more players:
All the FX Team Players: FX KURAMA, FX ALIELTON, FX ALIGHELTON, FX Kaikksd1900, FX Lengalenga, FX Alessandro78, FX Guard, and more,
and more other players, who were not found to leave the gamertag, and who also have the same problems.