Killer Instinct Academy

Nope, been here since day one. Just happy that I have somewhere to redirect friends who wish to learn the game.

1 Like

Thank you.

I hope others use this soon, too.

1 Like

The moment i saw this thread i had to register and thank you guys.

I have started playing KI aroud 2 months and i think the comunity is awesome.
I am on the top of Bronze league and stoped trying to move up because of the Rank reset.
I have instead dropped Jago a little bit and tried to learn Kan-Ra but perhaps i am over my head with that.

Anyways, thank you all. For years and years i have tried to get into fighting games and finally KIs dojo mode and the excelent guide by @Infilament did it!!! I am by no means an expert or an average player but i have come to the point where i understand why i lost and i can go back and try to fix it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you ever need a practice run, want to try some tech, or just need a friendly punching bag, my Aganos and I are here for you.

1 Like

Never thought I would have a topic of mine pinned.

Amazing. I will try to accommodate everyone who comes in here. <3

1 Like

I didnā€™t see this listed in the original post, but do we have a link for Infilā€™s guide available. The URL is ki.infil.net

Yes! It is in the list!

1 Like

GT - DrN9ne
Characters - Glacius & Jago

Thanks!

Iā€™ll update the list when Iā€™m home!

(After a ten hour drive :frowning:)

1 Like

I would love to help teach!
My GT is Archon879

My familiar characters are:

I began with Thunder, but I wouldnā€™t be the greatest teacher with him.

I reached Killer with Sadira. Iā€™m a little rusty with her but I have a good grasp on her gameplay.

I play Hisako pretty well and can teach some nasty good stuff with her.

I play Omen. Better teachers are out there for him, but:

Iā€™m online after midnight, so I may be one of few resources available at that time.

I plan to main Tusk as of now. (The reason I began with Thunder is because that was the closest thing to Tusk there was at the time. ;D)

Twitch name is Archon8

TL;DR
Archon879
Omen and Hisako
Tusk in training.

Iā€™ll add you 2!

#Updated List.
Only 10 users can be mentioned in a post at once, so the mentions are gone. Only Forum Names.

Added:
@Archon879
@DrN9ne

do me a favor, put rash as my second main please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Long time spectator, firsr time ki player. Hope to get some orchid knowledge from someone so i wonā€™t be free to gold league players lol.

What do you want to know about orchid?

Just about anything really. I made it to gold league last night, just really need to learn how to break combos,learn whatā€™s punishable,and how to start her offense properly

You may ask one of the players on the list, or post your GT right now, and I will play with you for a few hours.

My GT: Thancruz. Thanks for the help KI community! \O/

1 Like

Awesome! Booting up KI now. Go ahead and start a party