Killer Instinct Academy

She is really annoying. Trying to be with me all the time…

1 Like

It’s probably not a good idea to try and monetize someone else’s work without paying them, right?

Yeah I agree. However the internet is still a new property that ppl are trying to figure out. If it’s aint patent or monitized, then almost anyone can take advantage of it. Just letting you know that.

Well, you asked why I would have a problem if money was involved.

If somebody was trying to do that, then I would have to get involved and stop it. Just because someone on the internet “might” do that doesn’t mean they should!

You right. But you know as much as I know that ppl don’t always do what they should. However if you made money off of the guide then it wouldn’t serve your purpose (which I guess is to benefit the community with ah accessible tool to learn the game?). Is more of me seeing if you thought of how to protect it in case it did. I like many others used these guide and it helped.

My purpose with the guide was to make an excellent free resource, yes. I don’t charge for access to it for that reason (and have no intention of charging money in the future). As for how I would protect my guide if somebody tried to monetize it without my permission? I don’t know. I’d probably ask them to stop, and if they didn’t, I would look into more drastic measures, like taking it down or asking MS for help. I don’t anticipate it being a problem, though.

1 Like

Me neither, what would microsoft do??

Dunno, mate! I didn’t think this far ahead because I have no idea why somebody would want to monetize my guide without my permission. If I have to cross that bridge in the future, I’ll deal with it at that time.

In the meantime, feel free to tell people to go visit my guide! Don’t want to derail this thread further.

1 Like

You right. I got you.

Is it alright if I add this to the pool of resources?

2 Likes

When Season 3 comes out, I may join in and help. I believe I will learn/main Kan Ra, Jago, & Arbiter along with my currents mains (Aganos, Omen, and ARIA). If I would just be over saturating the resources and I would be unnecessary, then that’s OK to.
Gamertag: Crainiak24

I’ll help if needed. GT is forum name: Jago and Kim Wu.

I’d gladly help

GT same as username, Orchid and Fulgore

I’d be happy to provide assistance with Fulgore and Jago at the very least, as well as showing new players how the audio can help you with the game I know I’m not as skilled as some, but might be a good point to show - that the game has built in access options.

1 Like

good mains, especially that omen…

@MrxFluttershy,

You forgot putting Kim Wu next to my name! :sob:

You just sealed your fate in Forum Battles when Kim drops.

PREPARE YOURSELF!

Lol OK. I understand.

He’s being modest, he’s actually getting ready to destroy at EVO with some new Fulgore season 3 tech.

Dammit, you guys are just the best. Just amazing. Thanks for compiling everything!

3 Likes