Killer Instinct Academy

Maybe, maybe not - I think it’s more of an “on a case by case basis” kind of thing, but then again, that’s why we’re here, am I right!? :smiley:

3 Likes

I just wanna learn some more…I always see you posting so I figured I could learn a thing or two from you.

Yes I will be available

Put mine up there, Please @MrxFlutterShy!

GT: TheNinjaOstrich

Jago, TJ Combo, Kim Wu

They are? Or are you just assuming this.
Do you have a source with the numbers, showing new players joining?

Don’t get me wrong, I think this is a good idea, but this first part just had question your statement’s legitimacy.

Stay on topic…chill

OP is spouting out these statements without any factual source supporting him.
Even rukizzel has questioned his legitimacy:

How do I book sessions ? I would like to get better with glacius and spinal :grin:

I really hope they implement online training more in the 3.1 patch they really need it

Just Send a message to any of the names on the list. either through the forum, or on Xbox Live, and talk to them!

Of course not… only the ones who present themselves as facts. :wink:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I’m not a pro player but I main

Orchid
Sadira
Maya
Hisako
Glacius
Thunder
Aria

Kim Wu
Whatever Other Fantastic Female IG introduces

Oh Snap. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Isn’t Glacius a dude? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thunder is obviously a girl.

1 Like

I think he means any future female character would be put on the list. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I made the guide to be shared by people, so share away! In fact, I encourage people to share it with as many people as they think would benefit from it.

As long as you aren’t making money off of it, there’s no problem.

The way you post these types of comments reminds me of sakura’s inner monologue from Naruto xD

2 Likes

…now I’m curious. Why is it a problem when money is involved?

Selling a product you didn’t make nor give credit to. Not a cool thing to do.

**not you specifically

1 Like