Killer Instinct 4

the most i could see orchid use in terms of cybernetic enchancements is like spiderman suits. probably nanotech suits that like camouflages her or create a new weapon like the arm blades in spiderman 2099.

rather than make an regular charecter all cyber completely changing thier design why not create a new charecter that fulfill this fantasy. you could literally create strider in all but a name. that uses actual ninja techniques instead of loud brightly colored fireballs that goes complelty opposite of a ninja theme

1 Like

Not too much a fan of everything being post-apocalyptic unless it’s a skin.

I’m not sure where the game is going but I like the vagueness of time period/ styles
Design wise I’d like a bit more variety than some x-men blue team feel (all same bodysuit with items placed in random areas)

I.e. Thunder or rest of cast doesn’t need combo & Maya’s futuristic hunter costume

Personally I’d love to see jagos monk costume over a space ninja just my thought

There’s so much potential for orchid but I feel whomever is the art director keeps missing the mark.

Well I have no nostalgia for those games, as I didn’t play them until after I got this one but no they aren’t all dark, but with the darker visuals throughout just about the entire game it does make it feel darker. Dark also might not be the correct word, because Glacius’s 2013 to me falls in line with what I am talking about, so in terms of the music maybe dark is not the correct word to use. Just a different feel/tone.

I also never said every single character’s old theme was darker than the new ones, so bringing up Spinal’s new theme and breaking it down and asking me how its not as dark seems a bit pointless, as I never said otherwise. I am a pretty reasonable guy, I know some of the 2013 themes are darker. I was speaking in general tone/feel.

Like I said earlier, I think the dark visuals of the game also make some of the music seem darker than it really is.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

■■■■■■■ man, I love you.

But you did play THAT game. Its called season 2 :wink:

Minus the shorter combos OP is talking about. I honestly like S2 mechanics more than S3 but I do enjoy the new juggle opportunities in S3

1 Like

If riptor can be a cheerleader then the sky is the limit.

1 Like

Aight, you got me there.

1 Like

Usually I go for short combos unless the opponent gets locked out. So, long combos are risky and maybe that’s another reason why they shouldn’t pass over 20 hits.

Here’s more things that could happen for KI:

Thanks to @Iago407 for bringing these up.

1 Like

If you don’t use it, and pro players don’t use, then obviously there’s no reason to change it. Why place a handicap when the players have already done it to themselves?
Let the people willing to take risks and get huge rewards have their fun.

2 Likes

Absolutely.

I think we’re pushing to hard right now for a new KI. I don’t wanna wait three more years for Ultimates.

On that note I’d rather they have a design in standpoint not like Zeymar’s work. it’s nothing against the artist but the tail is too short and she looks sickley as opposed to wild and savage.

I agree Staggers are not to my liking and the game would be better without them, but I disagree about flip outs
I enjoy those.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I said:

So you agree that there’s no reason to change the combo system then?

right and we can agree on that but she looks way to sickly so I don’t like the proposed look for Riptor.

Sickly as in skinny?

Not just skinny look at her. She looks like she can be killed in one punch. I wouldb’t mind if Riptor got a new look in the next KI game but I’d rather it not be THAT look.

The problem is that sometimes combos do pass beyond the 20 hit mark and perhaps that shouldn’t happen unless the devs meant it so that matches could end faster.

No mean to so sound needy, but my question still be answered about what do you propose should be done you want to remove staggers and flip outs in order to keep the gameplay interesting.