Killer Clown Concept

I mentioned this in the old forums a few months back, but I would love to see a Killer Sadistic Clown concept for KI.

Some details about his character:

He should be horrifying, dead inside, but with a smirk of red that’s from the blood of his victims. He is only happy when he is punishing an opponent and gets extremely jolly when he’s performing an Ultra or No Mercy.

For a weapon, he should carry a giant mallet (the ones used in the classic carnival game).

Other ideas for weapons:

Squirt Gun carrying Poison or Acid
A chainsaw
A flamethrower
A handkerchief chain that he can throw and wrap his opponents up with and drag towards him

1 Like

I have more to add to this subject, but for now, I’ll just leave this here:

2 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaaaand this:

1 Like

This is real Killer Clown!

1 Like

^ He was one of my inspirations, that dead look on his police profile shot. Coupled with this:

^ these guys got sued for this prank lol

1 Like

Another inspiration for the character:

MadCap, he’s a crazy super human who can’t feel any pain, dresses like a clown, and can infect people’s minds to become completely care free and lose all inhibition.

I like Subtleties

2 Likes

I think that they could do something absolutely terrifying with this archetype.

If SF can have Skullomania, KI can have an evil clown.

1 Like

This thread will give me nightmares lol.

2 Likes

What about the creepy hill-billy clown? A la Captain Spaulding

Just a regular guy making his living as a roadside garage and freak show museum owner with a really bad habit he just can’t seem to shake…

…killing and general mischief making.

3 Likes

1 Like

A clown? really?

1 Like

1 Like

A robot dinosaur? Really?
A reanimated skeleton? Really?
A werewolf? Really?
A magical corpse? Really?
A man-sized frog? Really?
A ghost with a bladed stick? Really?

3 Likes

A black hair hot woman? Really?

1 Like

LOL dumb example there sorry bud theres a difference between those things and a clown you cant just use that example for anything why not put anything in then? why not a bird? why not a dog? rash is ok because his a guest, think before you post your smartass reply next time

1 Like

And what might that difference be? Facepaint?

My point is that KI is full of ridiculous archetypes, always has been. Why not a clown?

Are you clownphobic?

1 Like

Obviously thats what makes the game good but theres a limit you cant just throw any damn thing in there just for the sake of it

1 Like

Have you stopped to consider that your limit is different than my limit or the OP’s limit?

Or are you one of those “stop liking that I don’t like” kinda guys?

Killer Clowns are definitely part of rhe horror genre and multi media fiction. A psychotic serial killing clown would definitely fit the bill for Killer Instinct. It’s also not putting “anything” in KI…that would be more like…creating a fighter based on a chili pepper or carrot, or something stupid.