Killer Clown Concept

I’m pretty sure thats how the initial cast of KI came about… anything can work if you think critically and creatively about how it can work.

I used to love that movie.

3 Likes

Never forget that movie! :+1:

Top 10 Scariest Clowns in movies!

1 Like

I agree whole heartedly about this. This character would also fall in line with Horror theme. Characters with a Killer Instinct! I’m surprised this game doesn’t have any serial killers, killer dolls/puppets, and a characters inspired by H.P. Lovecraft.

As a big Tech N9ne fan, The King, The Clown and The G…I would still say no to clown.

oh i love your idea! it would be so cool to have a evil clown in Ki…

1 Like

Nononononononono. CLOWNS AHHHHHH. I HATE THEM. PLEASE NO. IF TNEY MAKE IT IN KI I WILL DESTROY MY XBOX. THEY WILL RUIN THE GAME. THE WONT FIT. NOOOOO. kappa. Sure. Just dont make it an insane clown with facepaint. How about a little more of a randomized character. He throws out objects as projectiles and the projectiles are random.

You hate them? Then I hope you have enjoy your worst nightmare! : D
http://forums.ultra-combo.com/uploads/default/original/2X/2/2e3ea424aea37f8e5942b035d65c14344531cec2.gif

1 Like

I love to see a evil clown in ki!

1 Like

maybe a hot female clown…just saying we need ore girls in ki…and atleast make em attractive…imo…sadiras face looks horrid…and hisako…well…idk who would find a ghost attractive lol…js…it would be nice to have a Harley Quinn type of character

1 Like

an alcoholic opera obsessed mercenary. Pagliacci is her favorite opera, she have developed an affinity for clowns so much so she wears clown make up as war paint.

1 Like

Make it a zombie clown and you have my attention.

1 Like

An homage/parody to Sweet Tooth, maybe? Sounds and reads like a cool idea. Explosive balloon projectiles come to mind, an Ultra that sounds like “Thunder and Blazes”, a move that pulls out one of 3 items (bowling pin, Chainsaw and chair) to use once as an attack, they’re not projectiles, could add juggle properties to make it slightly funny (since they are commonly juggled items… well not sure about the chair.)
Its a good trope to utilize along with the Vampire and Zombie ones.

1 Like

a large cane would make a great weapon, he/she could use the handle for long range grappling, anti-air throws, and long range trips. Also It’ll be satisfying to repeatedly bop some over the head with a cane cranky Kong style.

1 Like

Let’ not also forget Spawn’s Violator, who was a demon in the visage of a clown

2 Likes

This remind me of Lobo…

1 Like

I hate clowns. Gives me the hibby jibbies , if they do try to make a clown I hope they go for the Joker type of style instead or hardcore serial killer. Would fall in line with not wanting to alienate potential audiences and although KI has a horror theme, the fighters are all accessible and not life scarring. At the very least someone like Jinx from League of Legends.

1 Like

I like your idea, but I also am fascinated at your fear of clowns. This makes me even more eager to see a horror-themed clown like character in the game. Let’s put the “Killer” back in Killer Instinct.

EH503,

It would be so conflicting to see a hot clown. I think people would compare her too much to Harley Quinn. It would have to be very unique. I prefer a horror inspired serial killer clown.