Kilgore Walkthrough with Iron Galaxy

I just got the achievement and the dossier for crimson ram like yesterday or the day before.

There are new achievements? I have looked everyday, and I donā€™t see any new ones

What are the crimson guardians ?

Me too DX

@TheKeits give us season 4 :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Darn shame gotta clock mi GPU D:

Hopes you guys clarify what are these 3 new characters are they part of s3 or Dlc or maybe s4 ?

Iā€™ve tried playing Kilgore and liked his battle style but I felt something wrong with him such the explosive transportation? What it useful for ?

Anyway, Iā€™m waiting for the Stream : )

Crimson Guardians are hinted at in the Shadow Lords Dossiers. Theā€™yre a tier above Perfect Killer. For example, the Crimson Fractured Ward provides armor that negates ALL damage rather than a percentage.

2 Likes

I hope with Kilgore we get a bit more news on the upcomign features but I wonā€™t hold my breath Iā€™ll try my best not to miss it!

Maybe you can make your guardian crimson for a match if you use multiple charges at once (perhaps all five). Or they can be a super rare drop from the packsā€¦

Perhaps they are only available to the cpu to make them harder, since godlike at the moment is a walkover with the right items/guardiansā€¦

Also hope we hear some more about the mask of the ancientsā€¦will there be a Spinal storythread in SL soon? Maybe in preparation of the fourth member of the conspiracy vs the babylonian king, or the king himself, maybe the made a bargain for his soul to punish the four and changed into a lovecraftian monsterā€¦

Well this is exciting news. :slight_smile:

From James Goddardā€™s twitter:

ā€œGuaranteed you want to watch this to also hear important news & more! #PlayKIā€

Actually, the free time I have in school may just allow me to see the whole thing.

1 Like

Study halls last THAT long in school these days? Heh, things have changed since i last wentā€¦

Besides Kilgore gameplay, obviously we are going to know about his pircing and probably the other characters price/release

#hype

Actually, it just so happens I have 3 different periods in a row where I get to do absolutely nothing.

Advisory -> 5th Period Study Hall -> Lunch

:sunglasses:

1 Like

of course its exactly when my shift begins, typical.

Do we know who made Kilgores theme? Is it Atlas Plug and Celldweller or someone different?

^^

Sign me up for the ā€œcatching the archiveā€ list; sadly I will be at work when this starts.

I was already looking forward to just a Kilgore walkthough; whatever extra announcements or info they have to share will just be a sweet bonus!

2 Likes

OMG work just told me they where overscheduled so they told me to come in late, which means I can actually catch the stream!

1 Like