Kilgore... Ultimate

Think about it this way- if your fave hasn’t made it yet, there’s a good chance they will have even more developed animated sequences.

More time- better development

So Kilgore is now getting his VERY OWN Ultimate? Huh, okay then. That’s also quite surprising to say the least :neutral_face: :confused:

1 Like

Kilgore getting an ultimate isn’t surprising to me considering the cost of the character. It will help justify the cost for those who purchased him IMO. I haven’t purchased Kilgore but if I had, I would expect everything. Call me kwazy. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t know why the newest character is getting a ultimate I would have liked it to be saberwulf or Gargos i’m not salty about it I just want to know why the newest character is getting one.

Woohoo! Sadira’s next on the list. Can’t wait to see what they do with her. Kinda wish it was Sabrewulf instead of Riptor, but that’s okay. Maybe he and Orchid will be in group 3? That’d be great. :slight_smile:

Why is Kilgore getting a ultimate such a shock? I would bet the Ultimates were being worked on at the same time that he was. They probably did not want to release him at the start with an ultimate before they released the first pack.

2 Likes

Now Bass gets to use Kilgore’s Ultimate 24/7

Anyone guessing this can be an April’s fool?

A whole month early?

2 Likes

I might believe that if the info wasn’t in the game itself.

1 Like

Because people need something to piss and moan about. Miserable skulls lmao.

They can put anything there you know.

Posting a joke on Twitter or teasing us on the forum is one thing. Committing time and money to put misinformation in the actual game seems far fetched, even if it would’ve been a small amount of each.

Kilgore’s getting an ultimate and I’m sure MS / IG sees their creation as being just as deserving of one as any of the other characters.

Thats a slap in the face for those who been asking for finishers all these years. Kilgore is not even 3 months old and he was not even listed on that survey. Crap.

1 Like

God I’m so sick of people using the phrase “slap in the face.” Maybe it’s a slap in the face to the developer that’s giving people what they want (for free) to now complain that you don’t have control over the way in which they’re doling these out?

I’m guessing they like all of the characters. Why should any have to take priority? They’re all fictional characters. Who appeared on a box or an arcade cabinet or who existed 20+ years ago, or who came out in season 2 versus a month or two ago, why is ANY of that relevant beyond trying to reinforce a personal, specific, highly subjective agenda that basically amounts to “I want my character to have one?”

6 Likes

You do realize that Kilgore might have had an ultimate this whole time. He could have had a ultimate being made the same time that he was. IG might have decided not to release him with it, because the rest of the first pack was not finished yet. To be honest the last 2 characters that aren’t even out yet have a chance of getting a ultimate.

You should be happy that all the orginal characters are in the game in the first place.

1 Like

Careful what you wish for

8 Likes

I never asked for it. It is what it is. Its useless when you try distort things. Deal with it. Cinder is remaining without an ultimate though he’s an OG fan favorite. You kinda acting imature here. Not funny.

What? Dude, I was just kidding around with that. Plus I’m another person who agrees with Cinder having priority on getting an Ultimate.

1 Like

Whatever you like it or not now you use logic when its convinient don’t you. Did you never heard of fan service? Respect over this character are more than deserved since he was one of the most overhyped characters of all time back at season 2. Even Ken Lobb got sick of people requesting this character to return. It sucks how most of the games which have finishing moves has at least one character who can burn its victim somehow. Its a shame on how even a poor game like MK vs DC has multiple fire finishers. Now strange things are happening to the game and you try justify it like “ow look, its just a video game you know” “Its just fictional stuff yadayada”. Its not just me but a lot of people are upset about having this character not getting an ultimate. Most likely its not gonna have one. You know what i dont even care. Its been a looooong time since i dont use Cinder. I knew if anything go beyond season 3 it would be just recycled content. If Cinder gets an ultimate this year, good. I may play him again. Good thing its the other character being brand new to the cast. Excuse me i got some other games to play and 2017 are full of interesting titles. Goodbye.