Kilgore Gameplay (Video Added!)

Perfect, keep at it.

Just for you, hun. <3

Sorryā€¦youā€™re not my type.

Oh, ew, no, that was definitely not what I meantā€¦

Again, not my type. I prefer someone with a good head on their shoulders.

He is much farther from Fulgore than Shadow Jago is from Jago.

5 Likes

In what regard keits? Playstyle?

He reminds me a lot of Fukua from Skullgirls. He is to fulgore as Fukua was to filia

Iā€™m just talking animation wise. Canā€™t really comment much on gameplay since weā€™ve only seen random moves.

Nice to hear your input, though. I canā€™t wait to get my hands on him :slight_smile:

I noticed that his moves all seem to have different utilities. Iā€™m not sure from the video if heā€™s higher or lower damage, though.
Seeing dual chainguns is giving me some really good Doom style vibes. Canā€™t wait to see how they play.

So @TheKeits , quick question, for a tease:
How would you describe Kilgoreā€™s playstyle/gameplan, in a single word or phrase? (i.e Trap Grappler, Projectile Rushdown, Zoner, etc)
Just to give us a tease.

1 Like

I think his damage is the same or slightly lower. Since he has situational burnouts I hope itā€™s lower.

I am curious. The three new characters that are coming, are they starting a new season or are they apart of season 3? And if they are part of S3 will those of us who got the S3 Ultra Combo Bundle have access to these characters when they release or is it a separate purchase?

Itā€™s probably a separate purchase.

Oh I hope not. It looks like these new guys are still part of S3 which my ultra combo bundle is supposed to give me everything

What indicates theyā€™re part of Season 3? Their location on the character select screen?

Iā€™m surprised no one has made this connection:
Fulgore: heavy reliance on energy weapons

Killgore: heavy reliance on ballistics and firepower

Killgore even salutes like War Machineā€¦lol.

10 Likes

Yeah, that and no mention of a S4, and that if they are the start of S4 I wouldnā€™t even be able to see the empty slots and those wouldnā€™t appear in a S3 patch

Well, he does borrow alot of animations from Fulgore. And alot of his moves look alot alike Fulgore as well. Maybe what the moves do and his tech is alot different, which are also the same arguements people use when telling Ryu and Ken apart in Street Fighter. Which is fair enough, because when playing as those two, you can definitely tell the difference. But they are still both doing fireballs, uppercuts and hurricane kicks.

Thatā€™s why I love the streams so much, because you guys go in and show each aspect of the charactersā€™ gameplay so we can see what makes the characters individual from eachother. And I donā€™t doubt that Kilgore will bring something unique to the game as well, just like Shadow Jago does. I just personally prefer it when the character and how he plays also LOOK unique.

Itā€™s why I like Kenā€™s visual progression in SFV, thoughā€¦ that hair and faceā€¦ but his costume is a step away from the ā€œRed Ryuā€ look. Same with Ermac from MKX who now looks nothing like the ā€œRed Scorpionā€ he once was.

1 Like

Reposting in here since it also applies to this thread.

You already got a full season of charactersā€¦

2 Likes

Not a part of S3: